Phase 1

Mia POV

    My phone rung as I jumped up. It was sunday the last day of summer and I wasnt totally soaked about it. Grabbing my cellphone it was a text from my boyfriend.

Manny and I have been together for about four months but we're close as can be.

-Manny: Baby we're having this party over at Dex house you should grab your girls and link up. See you soon love you boo.

Smiling I grabbed some jogging pants and a t shirt to go downstairs. We had a personal cook Darcy who I loved so very much.

Pancakes, grits, eggs, sausage, and orange juice were on the table. My eyes lit up as I dug in. I guess my mom was out for work as always.

After breakfast I cleaned up and showered. Picking out a cute outfit which consists of ripped jeans and a cute holter top. My grey jordans completed my outfit perfectly.

Grabbing ny cellphone I called Brook.

Brook: Hello.
Mia: Grab Ivy and let's go get our nails done. My treat and let her know we got to talk about a few things.
Brook: Okay just promise to not bring up you know who.

Rolling my eyes I smirked and grabbed the car keys. I was so bringing up Quinn if it was the last thing I do. Agreeing to brook I wouldn't I left out.

Making it to the shop I grabbed my color and waited on the girls. Once they got there I was all smiles. Getting our nails done I relaxed and looked at my girls.

"So are you all ready for brookhaven? My sister told me to not get caught up in brookhavens drama." I asked. "What drama?" Brook said who loves drama.

Rolling my eyes I didn't really know. I didn't go to school with my sister last year. I was in another state with my daddy. "Hell I don't know. She just said it was drama." I said watching the nail tech.

"Whatever, all I know is I'm ready to get it over with. My mom said if I make it a whole year in a private school I could visit any place I want. I'm a traveler and I was thinking you know Quinn can join me." Ivy said.

Ivy was talking out the side of her neck. Brook looked at me and shook her head no. Me and my big mouth I couldn't help it.

"That jerk doesn't deserve to go anywhere but to the dog house and for good. I'm tired of you giving him your all while he have his cake and eat it to."

"What are you saying Mia? Quinn and I have been together longer than you and what's his face?" Ivy shoot back.

"You know his name don't act and whatever it doesn't matter. Loyalty means everything to me and it should to you to Ivy." I said annoyed.

"I will not drop it. You don't tell me who to talk to and who not to talk to Mia! Last time I checked Manny is a little thot hisself."

"Watch your mouth you don't know nothing about my man boo. Just know I seen yours freaking that Amber chick. Yeah the senior this year. I bet you won't do shit about it either." I said out of anger.

"Ladies please just stop." Brook said steady watching for more. "You know what I'll be glad when you get laid so you can stay out of everybody business." Ivy said irritated.

"Maybe I should. To bad she got laid by your man before you did." I said. "Your a bitch I'm out of here." Ivy said standing to leave. I shrugged my shoulders. "Aww the little baby going to go cry now."

Brook rolled her eyes at me. "Mia why? Why did you have to open your big mouth? You hurt her feelings that was cruel to watch."

"Listen to me I had to go hard about it simply because she's to damn dumb to see she getting played. She loves him a lot I get that I do. I also know she is my best friend and I won't let Quinn or any other guy ruin her."

Brook nodded in agreement. "Your still a bit harsh." Brook said. "So be it I'll give it to you raw. If I don't then that means I don't care. I care so Ivy better slow her roll." I said.

"Are we done here?" Brook asked. "Sure just be sure to tell Ivy I didn't mean any harm. Let her know the truth and don't hold back he been lying for a year straight it's time to let go please believe Brook." I said seriously.

"Okay. Your crazy as hell but mean well so I'll relay the message." Brook said. "Sweet oh and it's a party tonight at Dex house make sure she come." "Okay fine see you later." Brook said waving goodbye.

Making it home Ivy had called me. What the world she cussing me out on my voicemail. I don't care a girl needs to know when a guy is off the leash and Quinn was surely off the chain.

Later that night I put on my favorite white jumper with my wedges. Spraying on some perfume I stepped out. My hair was in a messy bun.

My red matte lipstick was on point, eyelashes were on point, eyebrows on fleek I was beat. Playing with my heart charmed neckalace Manny bought me I made it to Dex house.

People were everywhere I barely had a parking spot. Pulling inside I got out and grabbed my purse. Walking up to the house I went inside. I instanly smelt weed.

Waving the smell away I tried to find somebody I knew. Walking through the crowd I bumped into some guy. "Damn sexy you just ran all into me."

"Im sorry." Looking at him I noticed he was very attractive. "So you staring now?" He asked. "No just looking for somebody." I said looking around.

"Who your lil boyfriend?" He asked smirking. "Maybe excuse me, and sorry again." I said walking off. Finding Manny I hugged him and kissed his lips. "Hey baby girl. You looking sexy as hell." He said holding me super close.

"Thanks baby." I said smiling. "There goes your girls baby. Go have fun I'll see you after the party. Give me another kiss." He said grabbing me.

I kissed him again and walked over to my girls. I hugged Brook and Ivy. She didn't put up a fight. Reason being while hugging me she saw Quinn rubbing all over Amber's ass while kissing her neck.