They Don't Know About Us: Third Year Part 11

Chapter 11:

Leith watches in horror and growls at the kidnapper. Princess Phoenix stays calm, but her eyes widen in shock.

"Shh, shh, shh," someone tells the little girl, placing a finger against his lips. Slowly the hand removes itself from her mouth. "How do you know about me?" a deep, male voice asked the secret princess softly.

Princess Phoenix slowly turns her head into the gentle darkness. He's a wiser man around Professor Snape's age with long, shaggy black hair and grey eyes. No words are being spoken for an answer.

"You're Eilidh Emberson's daughter, right?" he asked, noticing the resemblance.

She nods her head, keeping her stand. Her heart is pounding in her chest, scared to death. "Sirius Black, I assume?" Princess Phoenix asked, staring at him.

"Yes, I am. What is your name?"

"Why should I give out my name to a murder?" Her eyes narrowed.

He groans, a little annoyed.

"Why are you here, and why are you planning on killing Harry Potter?" The questions shock the mysterious male.

"It's nothing like that!" Sirius pins Princess Phoenix against a nearby wall, scaring her a lot.

When Draco turns the corner, originating wanting to get some fresh air, but hears the thump. He sees an older man pining for his princess against her will.

"Get away from her!" he calls out in anger, running over.

Sirius got startled by the outburst, removing his hands from the secret princess.

Lieth and Princess Phoenix run over towards Draco's side, where he places a protective arm in front of them. He feels her arms wrapped around his arm, scared of what's happening.

"Sirius, what are you doing here?" Draco glares at him.

"I am here for a reason," was all Black said. "Cousin."

"You're no longer family, Sirius. You may hold the name of Black and have its blood running through your veins, but you have been shunned. Now, leave my princess and our firedrake alone."

Black stares down at the young boy. "You may look like your father, but you're very much your mother's son." And with that, Sirius turns and disappears into the darkness.

Draco makes sure that he entirely disappears before turning very concerned for the young princess and magical creature. "Princess Phoenix?" he asked softly. She's shaken up as she finally cries. "Princess, you're shaking," his metal-covered hands take her shaking hands.

"Dr-Draco, I-I was s-so scared!" she tells him, gasping as her heart pounds rapidly in her chest. "I-I thought h-he was going to hurt L-Leith," she cries as she holds her beloved creature close.

Leith was too shaking in fear.

Malfoy pulls them into a tight hug, hoping it will calm them down.

At first, Princess Phoenix was against it as she tried to pull away, but after realizing that he was not going anywhere. She accepts the hug. Her tears wet his shoulder and neck. Soon later, they begin to calm down finally. The young princess now feels the warmth coming from his body and the familiar comfort she has been missing. "But Draco is a demon that charmed me with a smile," her mind is conflicted.

Princess Phoenix pulls away to look up at the little taller Malfoy staring back at her. Their eyes continue staring deep within one another. He can tell that she's fighting with herself because of what happened between them previously, but there's also the princess he possibly fell in love with.