WARNINGS

----

Hello! And welcome to my book Forbidden!

Here, you will get to know everything you need to know!

Hello, hello. I have been on Wattpad for some time now, and after certain books, I've read the past few days and getting a lot of inspiration, I decided to make an account and support the authors and why not, create my own story. I chose to write fanfiction since I have been a huge fan of mortal kombat's stories from the game. With this, I would like to share my ideas by using the same characters, I hope you will like it. (This is my first time writing, and especially fanfictions so I apologize if the result will be a bit crappy.)

MY MOTHER LANGUAGE IS NOT ENGLISH SO I APOLOGIZE FOR ANY GRAMMAR MOSTAKES!

see what I did there? ;)

About the story: It's pretty well explained in the description. It's of course after the aftermath as well...you could say the happily ever after, but not so much in this story haha. The Preview above is like a mini overall of what the main story will be about.

{SLOW BURN!}

!!!!WARNING!!!!: the book contains SPOILERS from part 1 and part 2. Read at your own risk.

- - - IF YOU ARE UNDER 16, PLEASE DO NOT PROCEED WITH THE STORY - - -

About the characters: You are the main character. I know I know it's cliche but in my opinion, you have the option to choose whoever you want. The main character is 23 years old. 

!!{{All characters from Mortal Kombat 11 will be included.}}!!

Fujin will be the main character's love interest since in my opinion, Fujin is a very underrated character. This man deserves more attention. As much as I love Hanzo, I have to make this for Fujin. 

I think that's about it, I will get to see you now in the first Chapter!