A/N

I am finally uploading new content! 

I'm always writing, but not uploading.

I hope you enjoy Stella as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not yet complete, but I have a lot of chapters awaiting editing and uploading. 

The first fifteen chapters will be up by tonight! 

There will be violence, and there may or may not be sexual themes!

I'm planning on having a fast upload schedule so I won't keep you waiting for too long.

I'm pretty fond of these characters, especially Victoria.

The pace may start off a little slow, I'm a bit unsure there. It explores the relationships surrounding Stella and the world they live in before we're launched into the main plotline but I hope it's enjoyable nonetheless. 

I'm always open to reviews and opinions, as long as they're not nasty. I usually agree with criticisms, funnily enough. Keep in mind, I'm still learning and experimenting with different themes and styles and I'm having fun doing it.   

If I'm fortunate enough to have re-readers, please don't spoil in the comments or at the very least have a spoiler alert if you want to discuss the story. I recommend commenting spoiler alert and then replying to it and writing what you want to say in a sub-comment.  

As usual, please keep comments respectful to others, have healthy debates and differing opinions but not horrible arguments. It really isn't nice to see. 

Nevertheless, I look forward to reading your comments.

On another note, a huge shout out to @reasonably_logical who's a legend and read through my work and encouraged me to share it. You're a gem!

Please enjoy!
Howard xx