Chapter 30

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

After reading for a long time, Jiang Miaomiao really turned to the tutorial of making steamed buns.

The name moved her heart-Zero Failure Lazy Mantou.

Zero failure, lazy, just what she needs.

Jiang Miaomiao looked at it with interest, but only after reading the line of preparation materials, it wilted like an eggplant beaten by frost.

Preparation materials: 500g flour, 50g sugar, 5g yeast powder, 15g baking powder.

She has flour and sugar. Where can I find yeast and baking powder?

Every time they go to the supermarket, they take useful things, and never take these miscellaneous things.

Jiang Miaomiao went to the warehouse with a hint of expectation. The result was disappointing and nothing was found.

Wouldn’t you be able to make steamed buns without yeast?

She decided to give it a try and follow the steps in the tutorial, omitting the fermentation step, and everything else was done step by step.

There are no steamers and steaming racks in the villa. Instead, she used two chopsticks, placed horizontally in the pot, with a plate on top, containing several neatly cut small steamed buns.

After half an hour, the induction cooker was hot.

Jiang Miaomiao opened the lid expectantly, glanced at it and frowned.

The steamed bun was white, and it looked decent, but it was different from the memory.

In the impression, the steamed buns are small when they are put in, at least twice as large when they are out of the pan, and they feel loose and soft. Her steamed buns look the same when they are put in and out of the pan, except that they are steamed.

Lu Qiming had a dog nose and smelled the scent upstairs. He asked:

"Are the buns ready? Give me a taste."

Jiang Miaomiao took two out, brought them up to him, and fed them to his mouth.

He took a bite, chewed, and curled his mouth.

Jiang Miaomiao asked: "How is it?"

"You haven't eaten yet?"

"You are a great hero, the best thing must be given to you first."

Lu Qiming rolled his eyes, "I think you want to test poison with me."

Her intentions were exposed, and she smiled embarrassedly.

"How does it taste? I made it for a long time, and there is still a pile on the table that hasn't been steamed."

"Have you ever had gnocchi?"

"Ok."

"This is a large gnocchi. It's edible, but it sticks to the teeth and blocks the throat."

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't help but tasted it, and his expression immediately changed.

Bah, what kind of bun, it's terrible to death.

It doesn't matter if it is not soft, the taste is not good.

I have been busy with this stuff for so long, and the food after two days is still missing.

She was so depressed, she held the bun against the wall and didn't want to move.

Life is too hard, woohoo.

Lu Qiming was very disgusted at first, and when he saw her look, he stretched out his hand for the bun.