Chapter 57

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao and Lu Qiming are busy now.

I have to get up at six every morning.

After waking up, let the chickens and ducks out first, and let them go around in the yard, so as not to suffocate in the shed.

Then fetch water, pour feed, and feed them breakfast.

Then Lu Qiming went to make breakfast for the two, and Jiang Miao used the well water to wash the clothes.

After all the meals were eaten, I cleaned the messy home and walked out with a straw hat and hoe.

There are many things to be busy in the field, cleaning weeds, fertilizing, and catching insects. When the field is finished, we have to go to the orchard again.

The bayberry in the garden is about to mature. This thing is very squeamish. When it is mature, you have to pick it quickly, otherwise it will rot on the tree after a rain.

Just in case, they have to take a walk on the **** every day to observe the maturity of the bayberry.

Fish ponds also need to be taken care of. The growth of water plants is like bamboo shoots.

After finishing their work outside, they have to rush home to cook, feed chickens and ducks.

After cooking, you need to wash the dishes, clean up the kitchen, and go to bed until late.

Every day when I open my eyes, a bunch of work is in front of them, making them want to die in bed.

Fortunately, after a month or so of such a life, the water spinach they planted can be harvested.

Both of them don't really like this kind of food, and after seeing the hard work of several barrels, they decided to take it to the market.

After staying in the farm for so long, it is time to open my eyes in the city.

The new currency has been issued. They sell vegetables for money, maybe they can buy something they don't have at home.

There is a petrol-burning small three-wheeler in the farm, which is suitable for selling vegetables, but it has been broken because it was not used for too long.

Lu Qiming spent three nights repairing it, only to find that there was not much gas, and it could not be found in the city, and there was no gas station open on the way.

This is not difficult, they called Gu Changzhou.

The latter sent a young man the next day and sent them several barrels of gasoline. He refused to drink his saliva and left immediately.

Everything is ready now, I just have to go.

The two moved water spinach, a few big fish, and a basket of early-ripening bayberry to the carriage of the tricycle.

Lu Qiming sat in the driver's seat, and Jiang Miaomiao squatted beside the vegetable basket with meat.

With a cheer, a large family greeted the early summer morning sun, drove out of the farm and headed for the city.

It was the first time that Lu Qiming drove this kind of car. It felt like a small horse-drawn cart. No matter how much he stepped on the gas pedal, he couldn't get up the speed, and he was leisurely on the mountain road. He was getting a little impatient, but Jiang Miaomiao screamed from behind.

"Ah! Too fast, slow down, slow down!"

Lu Qiming turned on the accelerator, and the speed was even slower.