Chapter 11

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The four pots of water are still not enough, and there is not much left after washing the hair.

The dirt on her body cannot be washed away. When Jiang Miaomiao was about to bite the bullet and rinse with cold water, Lu Qiming knocked on the door.

"Why? I haven't washed it yet." She grabbed her hair and raised her head.

Lu Qiming said: "Add water to you."

She wrapped her body in a bath towel and opened the door. The other party closed his eyes and brought in another bucket of hot water, then closed the door and asked:

"I'm going to cook, what do you want to eat?"

Jiang Miaomiao thought about the menu in the supermarket, "bean sprouts fried ham, bacon stewed kelp."

Lu Qiming hummed and went downstairs.

Jiang Miaomiao poured cold water into the bucket, thinking that after the other party came back, he didn't even care to wipe his face, and he was bloodied to cook her with water, feeling a little sad.

I will treat him better in the future. At this time, it is not easy to meet someone who can share weal and woe.

Leaning on this new bucket of water, she took a big shower comfortably, washing her fingernails clean and her clothes fresh.

Jiang Miaomiao put on a new set of clothes, feeling that he was alive, and wiped his hair downstairs with a towel. As soon as he opened the door, he smelled the unique salty aroma of bacon.

She took a deep breath, went downstairs and saw Lu Qiming standing by the stove staring at the pot, and said:

"I'll come, you go take a bath."

Lu Qiming turned around and saw her dripping hair.

"Your hair is not dry."

"There is no electricity, the hair dryer can't be used, it can only do this, let it dry slowly."

He thought for a while, opened the pot, and said to her:

"Stretch your head over."

Jiang Miaomiao: "???"

"Bake your hair dry with fire."

"...What are you kidding? What should I do if I burn it?"

"Barbecue technology I call the second no one dares to call the first."

He said with confidence, his hair was wet and he was really uncomfortable.

Jiang Miaomiao shook, stretched her head forward and warned him: "If I burn my hair, I can't spare you."

"rest assured."

Lu Qiming held her long hair with both hands, placed it about 30 centimeters away from the flame, at a height that could feel enough heat without being scorched, and bake it over and over.

Jiang Miaomiao smelled the gas and looked at the swaying flames, always feeling that the fire would burn on his head in the next second.

Lu Qiming said, "White smoke is emitting from your head."

She exclaimed, "Let go! I said it would burn!"

He couldn't help but laugh, "It's steam, fool."

She blushed and pinched **** his thin waist.

Lu Qiming took a breath of pain, but still did not let go. Looking at her long black and shiny hair, she said to herself:

"It's troublesome to grow long hair at this time, so it's better to shave your head."