Chapter 54

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao hissed quickly.

"Be quiet, everyone is sleeping, don't wake them up."

Lu Qiming pouted, "Are you with many people?"

"Well, there are more than a dozen players, haven't they told you yet?"

"Say." He jokingly said, "But I thought they would throw you back to the base after they found out how lazy you were."

Jiang Miaomiao lifted his chin and snorted.

"Look at people! I did a great job today."

"Oh? What a credit? Let's just listen."

"I……"

She was ready to show off to him, and suddenly something came to mind.

"Why are you calling me so late? You can use the communicator now?"

Lu Qiming shook his head, "This is what I exchanged with them."

"What's the exchange?"

"Use my handsome face." He smiled: "From now on, your husband's handsome face will not be your property."

"...Seriously!"

"Okay." Lu Qiming said truthfully: "I promised them to accept an observation plan. As compensation, they agreed to video with you once."

Jiang Miaomiao's heart came to her throat instantly.

"What plan? Is it dangerous?"

"It's not dangerous, it's just to observe... to observe the reaction of someone with high IQ like me under the zombie virus."

She was ignorant, "How to observe this? Throw you into the virus?"

"Fool, who would do that kind of thing."

"How is that observation?"

"You can't understand what you said." Lu Qiming changed the subject, "Tell me about your situation."

Jiang Miaomiao talked about what happened today, deliberately avoiding the dangerous plot, and only described in detail how they bravely sent the supplies, so it sounds like a lot of blood.

After listening quietly, Lu Qiming asked with a smile:

"Really you experienced it yourself? Wouldn't you read other people's news and make up to fool me?"

Jiang Miaomiao waved his fist at the camera.

"Unbeaten!"

He smiled crookedly, and paused and said:

"The time is almost here, is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Jiang Miaomiao put down his hands, and looked at the face that was close but far away, with mixed feelings in his heart.

Want to talk a lot.

Has he eaten yet? are you full? Is the clothes warm? Is it cold to sleep at night?

But these are all ridiculous nonsense, which is useless except to increase anxiety.

"Hello, wait for me

I'll go back to see you when I'm over. "

After holding back for a long time, she said so.

Lu Qiming nodded seriously, "Okay, I'll wait for you to bring me a gift."

"Ok."

"Rest early, good night."

"good night."

The screen flickered and turned into pitch black.