Chapter 22

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Lu Qiming insisted, picking up the knife and putting it back into her hand.

"You have to try and see which one is more suitable for you. Don't you want to be more self-protective when you encounter a zombie attack?"

Jiang Miao wondered about fighting with the zombies, his brain hurts, and he sighed.

"Zombies are powerful, fast, and fierce. How can I fight with others with a knife. If I really encounter an attack, I might as well lie down and wait for death."

Lu Qiming frowned.

"You really don't try?"

She blinked and shook her head.

The other party was silent for a few seconds and stood up coldly.

"Well, you disappointed me too much."

At that moment, Jiang Miaomiao seemed to have fallen into an ice hole, cold from head to toe, feeling deeply that he owed the other party.

No, her life is her own, and she is also herself when she lay down. Does it matter to him?

He was still disappointed, cut.

Jiang Miaomiao brushed his teeth and washed his face and ignored him.

Unexpectedly, Lu Qiming ignored her. At eight o'clock, he didn't ask the door to work at all. He sat on the mattress and played games without moving his butt.

Jiang Miaomiao realized that he was really angry afterwards, feeling very nervous, walked to the room and knocked on the open door.

Lu Qiming asked without looking up, "What's the matter?"

"I still try."

Throw aside useful or not, she doesn't want to engage in a cold war with her only roommate.

After all, the main force of work is him, and he is also the one who lifts water.

If he is unhappy, his quality of life will be greatly reduced.

Lu Qiming said indifferently: "No need."

"why?"

"You don't want to try to survive. What's the use of trying? A waste of time."

He taunted, and continued to immerse himself in the joy of the game.

Jiang Miaomiao wanted to use a needle to sew his mouth together, so that he wouldn't have to say anything that hurts people like these knives.

But a few minutes later, she chose to walk to him, bit her lip and grabbed his arm.

"Come on, I want to try, will you help me?"

"Not going."

"I didn't want to work hard before, but it's different now."

Lu Qiming stopped what he was doing, turned his head, and asked in the noisy background music of the game:

"What's the difference?"

"This one……"

She thought about it seriously, and said truthfully: "Before I was alone, and it was useless to barely survive. I was injured and no one cares about me, and no one helps me when I am hungry. But now it's different, now I have you. What if I What's the matter, you won't watch me suffer, will you?"

I have you now...

Lu Qiming felt inexplicable, glanced at the computer, quit the game and shut down.

"Go, go and choose a weapon for you."