Chapter 56

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

After Gu Changzhou finished speaking, he really found a **** and hatchet from the house with those hands that once carried the gun and went to weed the ground.

Seeing what Lu Qiming meant, he had no intention of helping.

This is their future home after all, not Gu Changzhou's.

Jiang Miaomiao was embarrassed to watch, and dragged him into the small building to clean the house.

The structure of the small building is very simple.

The entrance on the first floor is the living room, on the left is the utility room for farm tools, and on the right is the bathroom.

A small bungalow is attached to the back, which is used as a kitchen.

There are two bedrooms on the second floor, a bathroom, and a storage room.

Since they were not blistered, the furniture and appliances still kept their original appearance, but it was covered with dust.

But the house is not so lucky.

It was windy and rainy all day and no one maintained it. A large area of ​​the roof tiles was removed. The rain and water leaked, which caused mold and rot on the floor of a bedroom and hallway. It was absolutely disgusting.

There were cracks in the wall, weeds got in through the cracks, and the creeper covered the whole wall.

In addition, electrical wires, water pipes, and solar water heaters are all damaged to varying degrees. They can’t be used directly and they have to be replaced.

Lu Qiming looked around, compared to their previous small but clean home, and frowned:

"Can you accept this?"

"Yes, why not? How nice it is here."

Jiang Miaomiao answered without thinking.

"Where is it?"

He can't tell.

"As long as it's my home, I think it's good. Golden kennels and silver kennels are not as good as your own dog kennels. Isn't that what you said? Well, don't waste time and work quickly."

She smiled and stuffed him with a broom, found a rag herself, and began to practice hygiene.

This is a tricky task. Lu Qiming took the broom and turned it twice, without knowing where to start.

Seeing the big rotten floor, he poked it with a broom, and decided it was all.

Clean up the rotten floor, and then, if you have a chance, put on a new floor.

The broom couldn't do the job. He found a shovel, awl, and hammer, and squatted upstairs and clinked.

Jiang Miaomiao wiped the table on the first floor, and finally wiped the table clean. There was a pounding upstairs, and a layer of dust was shaken and it was dry.

She wiped it again, and the dust continued to fall upstairs, unbearable, and ran up to ask what the other party was doing.

Lu Qiming heard her footsteps and glanced up.

"Here? Just so, let's help pry it together."

She looked fascinated by the pile of tools

Mang, "How to do it?"

Lu Qiming taught her, "First start with the skirting line, scrape the glue off with a spatula, pry up the dyed red from the gap, and pry all the sides to loosen it, then you can take out the whole floor... "