Chapter 19

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Under Lu Qiming's duress, Jiang Miaomiao had a short meeting with him to figure out what to look for next.

The former makes a list according to daily needs.

1. Anti-theft windows can be removed from other houses, and every window must be installed.

2. More food. Taking into account the lessons left by the previous zombies who almost starved to death, it is best for them to maintain at least one month's inventory. The more comprehensive and balanced nutrition, the better.

3. Electrical appliances. Summer will start soon, and the temperature rises, air-conditioning refrigerators and the like can greatly improve the happiness index of life. As people who are used to eating ice cream in the cold wind, no air conditioner can kill them in summer.

4. Vegetables. Set up a small plantation in the villa to provide enough vitamins to avoid being bitten by zombies, but to die from malnutrition.

"The above four items must be completed this month, so as to ensure the quality and safety of life in the future. Of course, if you think of other things, you can also look for them together. In short, the more the better."

Lu Qiming handed her the notebook and raised his eyebrows.

"Is there anything else I want to add?"

Jiang Miaomiao sighed as he looked at the notebook, and the corners of his mouth almost fell to his chin.

It seemed that it was not a list, but her terminal illness notice.

Lu Qiming asked: "What's wrong? It's a good thing to have air conditioning and vegetables to eat."

"A good thing is of course a good thing, but..."

She didn't go on, knowing she was too lost.

It's just so tired.

So many things to do, it’s tiring to think about it. The feeling when looking for something in front of the zombies is also very uncomfortable, and every time I pass by, I am afraid.

She finally took a clean shower today, and her body was fragrant. Tomorrow, she will inevitably wipe blood on her body when she goes out to work. Then the clean clothes will be scrapped again.

Oh my god, can't you let her comfortably last two more days?

"Nothing, go to sleep, I will work with you tomorrow."

Jiang Miaomiao specially moved the mobile phone and computer and other things to another room, far away from him, so as not to sleep at night.

After she finished this, she went back to the small room and got ready to sleep.

Lu Qiming saw her in a daze, remembered something, and went to the living room.

When I came back, I had two more glasses in my hand, and I could smell the sweetness from far away.

"Drink, warm your body."

He handed her one of the cups, with three words printed on the cup-Xiang Piao Piao.

Jiang Miaomiao held the cup, and the hot milk tea warmed his hands. He took a sip, and the sweet taste penetrated into his heart.

"what……"

She sighed comfortably, "Milk tea saves my dog's life."

Lu Qiming rolled his eyes, took a pillow and walked to the corner of the wall. After sitting down, he stretched out his arms and pressed the switch with his fingers to ask: