Chapter 15

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The power of the flashlight is limited. Jiang Miaomiao also brought in the solar power bank, but it lasted three days at most, so he was reluctant to turn on the light when nothing happened and live in the dark.

They didn't know how long they had to live like this, in fact she started to feel bored just two hours after coming in.

Under the quilt, she curled up on it, closed her eyes and took a nap, blinked in the dark, and couldn't help shouting.

"Lu Qiming."

"Ok."

She felt a lot more relieved when she heard the familiar voice.

"Are you sleepy?"

"not sleepy."

"Come to chat?"

Lu Qiming chuckled, the low laughter echoing in the cramped basement.

"Are you scared?"

She curled her lips, "I didn't."

"Then why did you take the initiative to chat with me?"

Lu Qiming felt that the relationship between the two was strange. He said whether it was good or not.

When encountering danger, she was willing to listen to his command and cooperate with him desperately, and the two of them got rid of the danger together.

But after returning to safety, I always quarreled after less than three sentences.

Jiang Miaomiao was upset when he asked, "If you don't talk, you won't talk, who is rare, hum."

Next to it was a shelf where food was piled up. She groped in the dark, found a pack of chicken feet with pickled peppers, and gnawed by herself.

The creaking sound kept ringing, just like a little mouse.

Lu Qiming's voice was gloomy.

"Have you heard the story of chicken feet?"

Jiang Miaomiao was at a loss, "What story can there be with chicken feet?"

"In the past, there was a food stall owner whose business had been very bad. When he was about to close down, he met an expert and turned to sell chicken feet. He suddenly became popular.

His chicken feet are very unique, you can't taste that taste in other places, but only one hundred servings are available every day, which is especially difficult to buy.

One day, the other shopkeeper wanted to learn his craft secretly, hiding in his kitchen, only to find that he dragged a person out of the cabinet, chopped off his hands and feet, and threw them into the pot to cook..."

Jiang Miaomiao suddenly felt that the chicken feet in his mouth became more disgusting as he ate, and he retched out.

Lu Qiming still said in his breathless tone: "...He was sweating profusely and wanted to run. At this moment, the boss suddenly bent down and smiled and said to him, "Tomorrow's chicken feet are found." ..."

"what!"

Her scalp was numb, she threw into his arms with a cry of exclamation, and an old fist hit his chest.

"Shut up! Stop talking!"

Lu Qiming touched her hair and made fun of her, "Coward."

She was so angry that she just opened her mouth, and the bite made him scream.