Chapter 24

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The next day the two went to the yard to dig back a few large buckets of soil, ready to plant all the seeds they brought back.

Jiang Miaomiao's planting level is limited to bean sprouts, the other is half-knowledge.

Lu Qiming is inferior to her, completely groping.

According to my understanding, the seeds must be planted in the soil, and the rhizomes of the narcissus must be soaked in water.

Jiang Miaomiao filled a basin with water, threw all the garlic-like daffodils into it, and placed it in a shade away from light. He couldn't help asking worriedly:

"We two laymen are messing around like this, what if one of them breaks?"

The seeds are so precious that she has been distressed for a long time.

Lu Qiming's tone was relaxed.

"If it breaks, go to the flower and bird market to get it. There are so many."

She was curious about the place in his mouth.

"What is the flower and bird market like? Besides flowers, are there any birds?"

Lu Qiming thought for a while, "You are so interested. If you go with me another day, you can see it with your own eyes."

Jiang Miaomiao grew up so old and had never been to such a place. After he said this, he really became interested.

After two days, they finished everything that should be done and there was nothing else to do, so she urged Lu Qiming to take herself to the flower and bird market.

The two put on protective clothing and were ready to go out. The new member of the family suddenly came out and wanted to follow.

It is too small, has no ability to protect itself, and likes to scream when it is frightened. What if a zombie is brought in?

They can't ignore their safety and save their lives to save it.

Jiang Miaomiao went to the kitchen to take a ham sausage and peeled it to eat, trying to make it stay behind by the allure of delicious food.

Jiang Fleur was really attracted and ate very happily.

But when they moved their steps and tried to sneak away quietly, it raised its head especially keenly, discarded the ham, and followed it with its head and tail.

This is not to pick up a dog to go home, but to pick up a follower, where to go and where to go.

Jiang Miaomiao looked helplessly at the dog holding his calf and didn't let go, and thought of another way.

Soft ones are not good, only hard ones.

Or, trick it into the room upstairs and lock it up?

She was still hesitating, and Lu Qiming, who was standing next to her, suddenly said:

"It's better to take it with you."

She looked back in surprise.

"Really?"

"Well, it is also a family member, of course it should be brought."

As he said, he bent down and picked up Jiang Rourou, supporting it with his palm.

He has big hands, it looks like an adult is holding a child's toy, with a kind of inexplicable warmth and cuteness.

Jiang Miaomiao admired him more and more, closing the door and saying: