Chapter 55

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

To be precise, Lu Qiming escaped.

The laboratory has moved to the city. He has completed all the tasks agreed at the beginning and could have left directly, but the government is preparing for a post-war commendation meeting to boost morale and praise the heroes and affirm everyone's efforts.

He who dedicated his body and risked his life to assist experts in developing vaccines should be a part of the commendation.

Everyone else is very curious about what he looks like.

The commendation meeting is scheduled for tomorrow. Lu Qiming lives in the guest house and enjoys the highest level of treatment.

However, after thinking about it, he decided to escape.

Carrying a few cigarettes, when everyone was unprepared, he sneaked out of the guest house and got in a black car that he didn't recognize.

According to the address information provided by Jiang Miaomiao during the previous call, I found it all the way.

When the two sat together to wipe out the plate of braised pork, he revealed his escape experience.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't believe it.

"The government wants to call you a hero?"

"Ok."

"You still don't want to be?"

Lu Qiming nodded, with the words "Gao Feng Liang Jie" written all over his face.

Jiang Miaomiao was full of contempt, taking away the biggest piece of meat on the plate while he didn't pay attention.

"Are you silly in the laboratory? Such remarks are also used to deceive people, as I am an idiot."

He blocked the road, grabbed her chopsticks and put the meat into his mouth.

"I'm not sure if you are an idiot, but this is absolutely true."

"impossible."

Jiang Miaomiao assuredly said: "If it is true, why are you running? Who was it that kept saying that no man wants to be a hero. You have to live in a mansion and drive a sports car, be respected by everyone, and be embraced by beautiful women. There is Xiaojiabiyu. Yes, there are beautiful and sexy...Is this something I heard in my dream?"

Lu Qiming smiled and squeezed her chin and kissed him.

Her entire face was wrinkled in disgust, because both of them were greasy.

"Those words are what I said, but I have already awakened. The sky is so big that it can't compare to my own doghouse. Big and small beauties can't compare to my Tiehanhan."

Jiang Miaomiao pushed him away, "Who is Tiehanhan?"

"you guess."

When she was about to punch him twice, she heard a knock on the door.

The two looked back at the door, Jiang Rourou smelled the outsider's breath and raised his ears alertly.

"It might be a neighbor who came to borrow something."

Jiang Miaomiao put down his chopsticks and went to open the door. Standing outside were two tall strange men.

people.

Before she had time to ask, she politely explained her identity to the convenience.

"You are Miss Jiang Miaomiao? Hello, we are General Xu's assistant. He is solely responsible for the two-day commendation meeting."