Chapter 38

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The dazzling sunlight stings people's eyes.

It's useless to stay here, it's better to find something to do for yourself.

Jiang Miaomiao remembered the pasta that Lu Qiming had made for her before, and he turned out a handful of noodles and fumbled for the taste in memory to make it.

This took her almost an hour, and she was very satisfied with the results.

Put the noodles in a beautiful plate, place a napkin on the table, put a knife and fork, and carve the ham sausage into small smiling faces and spread them on the edge of the plate.

By this time it was more than five o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun gradually weakened.

Is Lu Qi coming back soon?

He only had biscuits at noon. Seeing the noodles on the table, he would definitely be eager to sit down and eat up.

The noodles were a bit spicy, so she opened the refrigerator and took out two bottles of iced drinks, unscrewed them, and placed them next to the dinner plate.

After doing all this, Jiang Miaomiao hugged the dog and began to wait again.

The sunset is on the west hills and the sunset glow is gorgeous.

She watched the light disappear little by little, from the full house bright to black so that she could not see her fingers.

Lu Qiming has not returned yet.

Jiang Rourou moved in her arms, and she became uneasy.

Is something really wrong?

She can't wait any longer.

Jiang Miaomiao thought of the scene he unlocked that day, found a fruit knife, and followed his steps.

But Lu Qiming did it easily. It seemed that he stabbed the blade into the gap without any effort. She prodded it for a long time, leaving only a few inconspicuous scratches.

She doesn't believe it!

The same is the hand, how can it work for him?

Jiang Miaomiao worked harder to pick the lock, and Jiang Rourou crouched behind him suddenly screamed.

She stopped and listened carefully.

There was a sound of footsteps outside the door, from far to near.

This voice is from Lu Qiming, with big steps and fast walking.

Every time she went out together when she first met, she had to trot to keep up with him.

He didn't learn to slow down a bit until getting along for a long time.

Lu Qiming is back!

Jiang Miaomiao was overjoyed and looked at the door expectantly, wanting to hug him as soon as he came in.

But then I remembered that when I went out this morning, the other party shut her in and left alone without a word, and I suddenly lost my mood.

They shut her down if they want, and leave if they want. She wasn't angry at all, and she worried about him all day, how stupid.

She is not waiting, go to sleep!

Jiang Miaomiao went back to the bedroom and got into the quilt, messing up the sheets, pretending to be sleeping all day.

Soon, the locked door was opened, and Lu Qiming walked in.

Jiang Rourou greeted him and asked in a low voice: "Where is Miaomiao?"