Chapter 08

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

It's over, are you going to die?

She don't become a zombie...

Is it too late to turn on the gas now? Why don't you just drink diesel?

At that moment, countless thoughts flashed in Jiang Miaomiao's mind. Lu Qiming suddenly walked out when he was weighing how to die quickly and without pain.

She quickly grabbed him.

"What are you doing? There are zombies down there!"

"Look at the situation first."

Lu Qiming walked to the stairs as he said, poking his head out and looking down.

Jiang Miaomiao didn't dare to stay in the room alone, and followed him out.

In the living room, the golden half-butt was wandering, looking for the figure of the enemy.

Lu Qiming whispered: "There is only one..."

"Is one not enough? How many do you want?"

Lu Qiming suddenly untied the sheets.

Jiang Miaomiao asked in surprise: "What are you going to do?"

"Grab it."

"Huh? You're crazy!" She couldn't help raising the volume, afraid of being spotted by the golden half-butt, and then quickly lowered it. "How can you hold it? You can see that its hands can be moved like this Just a monster who is not afraid of pain, don't go to death!"

"Who said I'm going." Lu Qiming poked her shoulder, grinning, "I'm tired, you go."

Jiang Miaomiao closed her mouth and turned away.

He stretched out his hand to drag her back.

"You don't need to do too much, do you see that staircase? Just stand on it and call it."

The corners of her mouth twitched, "Call it, do you think I am the King of Silver Horn?"

Lu Qiming said: "Just listen to me. If you can't catch it, I will chop off my head and use it as a stool for you."

Jiang Miaomiao rolled his eyes wildly, "I don't want your stinky head, let go."

"Really not? It will be found in three minutes at most."

"Come up when you come up."

She is going to drink diesel now, three minutes is enough to poison herself.

Jiang Miaomiao pushed away his hand, turned and walked towards the room.

Only when Lu Qiming whispered a word of sorry behind his back, he jumped into the air, hugged him horizontally, and threw it on the stairs.

She fell into a pain in her **** and wanted to rush back to fight him desperately. At this moment, from the corner of his eyes, he caught a glimpse of Jin's half-butt, so he bit his head and shouted.

"Golden half hip!"

Jin half-butt would naturally not agree, but when he found her, he stretched out the arm that was pierced by the chair leg and ran towards her.

He was a flexible fat man, running faster than a dog, and in a blink of an eye he was under the stairs.

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't run away from him at all, thinking that he was dead, but saw the bed sheet falling down, just covering the golden half hip. Lu Qiming soared into the air, like a big Peng spreading his wings, naked. He jumped down the stairs naked and threw him to the ground.