Chapter 04

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Putting the agreement together, Jiang Miaomiao was very curious about one thing.

"Where did you come from? How did you find this place? Didn't the zombies chase and bite you?"

Lu Qiming said, "I walked all the way from City C."

City C is dozens of kilometers away from here, but it's not far, but it takes days and nights to walk.

There were all zombies on the way. How could he come over unscathed?

Jiang Miaomiao didn't believe it, "Did you come with some team? I don't believe you can walk this far alone."

He is in good shape, and his strength is probably not small, but he has no weapons on him, not even a fruit knife.

There are no abilities in this book, and the zombies have strong fighting power. Unless humans follow the army, they are just being crushed and beaten.

Lu Qiming shrugged and continued to chew his pork shop, it didn't matter whether she believed it or not.

Jiang Miaomiao snatched it over.

"You are not allowed to eat, you have exceeded your quota today."

"you……"

She took out the agreement, pointed to the first one and said:

"Have you seen it? No more than five hundred grams a day. You ate at least five kilograms of me today."

A dim light flashed in Lu Qiming's black eyes, and his voice was faintly threatening.

"You should know, really start, I hit you like a chicken. Right?"

Jiang Miaomiao is very confident about this.

If he is the kind of person who admires the weak and feeds on the weak and can kill people in order to survive, and kills her as early as when he first came in, why wait until now?

Unless... he wants to imprison her as X desire vent...

She shuddered suddenly, covering her face to A.

"I warn you not to play hooligans!"

Lu Qiming: "... Neuropathy."

If you don't eat, don't eat, he goes to sleep.

Lu Qiming walked upstairs, Jiang Miaomiao thought of one thing, and said afterwards:

"You are not allowed to sleep in my bed, nor can you enter my room at will, and sleep in the guest room."

"There is no quilt."

"Wait."

She went to the bedroom to get a pillow, and Xia Liang was thrown to him.

"Here you are, see how generous I am."

Lu Qiming held the quilt in disbelief, "It's March now."

Let him sleep in a cool quilt in summer, won't he freeze to death at night.

Jiang Miaomiao expressed embarrassment, "I know, but I have prepared so many quilts, I can't give you what I use. You are much stronger than me, and you can definitely survive."

Lu Qiming was speechless and walked into the guest room to stand tall.

Jiang Miaomiao finally arranged everything. In order to reward herself, she lay on the bed and opened the e-book for half an hour.

She woke up early today and had a rare busy day, so she fell asleep after reading the book and did not wake up until the evening.

The sunset was dim, there were no lights in the villa, and in the faint light of the living room, she saw a figure sneaking into the basement.