Chapter 28

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Jiang Miaomiao held the inner pot of the rice cooker and stood still not daring to move.

Lu Qiming, who was taking a bath in the bathroom, rushed down with a shower gel foam covered in shower gel. He only casually tied a bath towel on his body. He immediately asked when he saw her:

"what happened?"

╰Milk scent reminds "Salted Fish Passing into the End of the World [Cross Book]" will be updated in the old time literature for the first time, remember the domain name╰

She was also very stunned, pointing to the door that was slammed.

Lu Qiming walked over with bare feet to check, leaving a long wet footprint on the floor.

After a few seconds, he suddenly raised his hand to turn off the light.

The villa was plunged into darkness, and the crashing outside the doors and windows disappeared immediately.

"We better not turn on the lights at night."

The perception abilities of the zombies have improved, and they are no longer what they used to be. They only show offensiveness when they smell the breath of living things.

Now whether it is light, sound, or smell, only a little leak will attract their attention.

They have to be cautious.

Without the lights, the windows were sealed again, and the room was so dark that only a little shadow could be seen.

Jiang Miaomiao couldn't cook, the two of them could only take out the biscuits that had been in the cold for a long time to satisfy their hunger. Fortunately, there were still several large packets of ham, which made their mouths barely smelly.

Eat a full meal, according to their usual habits, they should exercise for a while, then watch TV and play games, and then go upstairs to sleep.

Now that I can't do anything, I just go back to the room.

Jiang Miaomiao lay in the dark, holding the quilt and looking at the window.

The howling of zombies came from time to time in the distance, which sounded as terrifying as a ghost.

She is not afraid of a moment of terror, she is afraid of torture without seeing the end.

Even if she can bear the darkness, where is the way out?

She couldn't find it except death.

It was already very hot, but she was cold all over, holding the quilt and not letting go.

"Miao Miao."

Lu Qiming knocked on the door, "Drink milk tea?"

She opened the door suspiciously.

"You can see the hot pot?"

"I have a good memory, don't read it, use my brain."

He stuffed her a cup of hot instant milk tea, Jiang Miao took a sip, feeling that he was alive again.

The two leaned on the head of the bed to talk.

"Go find your friends, are they in the base? Are they in the base? There are military protection and weapons in the base. They can definitely deal with zombies."

Jiang Miaomiao said.

Lu Qiming was surprised.

"how about you?"