Chapter 48

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Gu Changzhou and his subordinates were not found until the next morning and rescued.

The first thing he did after returning to the base was to find someone to find out the location, and to capture the two people back.

The plane parked at the door was gone, and it must have been driven away by them. There was a positioning system on the plane, so you could find it even if you fled to the ends of the world.

However, the operator was busy for a long time, and finally shook his head at him.

Gu Changzhou stared at the screen, his thick eyebrows frowned.

Did Lu Qiming damage the positioning system? There are zombies everywhere, where are they going?

He was still thinking of a way to arrest people, and suddenly there was a call from the laboratory, asking him to go over immediately.

Gu Changzhou hurried to the laboratory and met his old friend Professor Chen Hong, a virus research expert.

As soon as the other party saw him, he immediately grabbed his hand and asked, "Where is the body of the experimental sample you brought back last time?"

Lu Qiming's face appeared in his mind and he shook his head.

"I don't know, what's the matter?"

"His epidermal tissue contains the original strain that we haven't found for a long time. He is the zero patient we are searching for! As long as he is there, vaccine research will make a great breakthrough! Find him quickly! Come here, hurry!"

After nearly a year of research, the base has a general understanding of the zombie virus.

The virus was named CCI by the International Committee for Classification of Viruses. It is a new type of virus that is mainly transmitted through blood, body fluids, respiratory tract, skin contact, etc., and may also cause different degrees of infection.

CCI first appeared three years ago, causing a large-scale infectious disease outbreak in nearly 10,000 newborns in different countries.

The patient’s skin ulcers, nose and mouth bleeding, brain damage, and the fatality rate is extremely high. Even if they survive by luck, they cannot grow like normal people.

At that time, it was mixed with other viruses and deceived researchers into thinking that the infectious disease had been cured.

It wasn't until nearly a year ago that the zombie wave broke out and experts restarted the investigation, only to discover that CCI had infected nearly 60% of the world's people through a special method.

It is mixed in various vaccines.

When the virus enters the human body, it does not get sick immediately. On the contrary, in a period of time, it will improve human immunity, increase wound recovery, and improve the vitality of cells in the body.

Therefore, the virus has been widely spread around the world for several years without being discovered.

During this period, the virus has undergone several mutations in the human body, and finally symptoms appear, turning a living person into a dead body with strong attacking power, showing terrible contagion, which is out of control.

In the past year, experts have finally determined the source of the virus after countless investigations, deductions, and discussions-a secret organization called the Peace Club.

The members of the organization are all social elites, and the criteria for membership is at least five million US dollars in personal property and recommended by more than five members.