CHAPTER 48

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

TYPE'S POV :

Chris got sick and had some fever so I was completely focused on him and didn't even spared glance at Tharn.

But also seemed busy to me.

I was about to enter our room so I can make our drowsy son sleep in his nursary but our room was locked.

The h*ll.

" Tharnn " I gently knocked not wanting to wake up my baby.

He sneaked his head out.

" What? "

" What? What. I want to go inside. Move "

" Baby no you can't go in "

" Tharn I'm not in the mood of any drama. I want to put Chris to sleep. Move "

" Baby wait " he slammed door on my face.

This f*cking piece of sh*t.

The door again opened and he had a tie in his hands.

" Move or I'll choke you with that tie " I threatened and pushed him.

" No wait baby " he blindfolded me.

" I swear if this is some kind of prank. I'll slit your throat and I swear if you are cheating on me I'll cut this thing " I palmed his member which immediately started growing in my hands.

" Baby stop ruining mood. I have a surprise for you. Just put him in his nursary and I'll show you " he guided me inside the room.

Later when he removed the blindfold I saw our room was beautifully decorated with red and white roses and so many red and white balloons.

I was admiring it when Tharn kneeled infront of me.

I know what's happening. He is f*cking proposing me.

" Are we going to get married again? " I gave him a toothy smile.

" Stop ruining my plan baby. You are suppose to act surprised " he whinnied and I bit his nose.

" Come on now stop whinning and propose me " I sat on the edge of bed, crossed my legs and arms while raising my right brow.

" Really Type? " He is now sulking.

" Come on. I'm waiting for my proposal. I'll reward you after " I bargained but he still had a straight face.

" Last time you said same thing and handed me an apple as an reward " he is getting smarter.

Plan to fool him once again failed. Not my fault though. Just trying to take revenge for the times when he tricked me.

It not actually me. This pregnancy is making me do these type of things.

I can feel it. This baby of ours definitely going to be more naughty and mischievous.

" Okay ... Okay. Whatever reward you want "

" I want to make love to you " he again kneeled infront of me.

" Okay "

" Fully, not the handjob or anything. I want to be inside you. Here " he tapped my a*s.