CHAPTER 5

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your double update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

" You can't force me & please stop hurting me. I know you don't want me so stop playing & get out " Tharn yelled and left him there & went inside his bedroom. It was the first time Tharn yelled at Type.

Tharn cried in the shower, dried himself, wore his sweatpants & went to sleep thinking Type will be gone before he wake up.

Type kept thinking what Tharn just said & decided what he want to do.

Tharn woke up as he felt something warm around his bare chest. He opened his eyes only to find Type curled into his body & sleeping peacefully.

Tharn couldn't believe his eye so he rubbed them to check whether he is dreaming or not but Type was there with him on his bed sleeping like a baby.

Tharn smiled unconsciously as he separated his body from Type's & headed to the kitchen but not before pecking his forehead.

He knew Type didn't eat anything. He saw the untouched pizza box on kitchen slab so he ordered Type's favourite food.

After 20 mins the door bell rang, Tharn took the parcels from the delivery man & went to kitchen to take out the food.

TYPE'S POV :

Tharn keep resisting my touch. Yeah. I said his touch disgust me but in my defense I was drunk & haven't felt anything like this with anyone not even with my girlfriend before.

God, I'm f*cking straight. It's just that I have feelings for Tharn.

It was the first time I got jealous over someone & It was Tharn. A man. My Man. Just that though made me blush hard.

It scared me & that a*shole Tar he kept lusting over my Tharn.

And that b*stard Leo, He just offered everyone that they can kiss what's mine & Tharn also said he is single that made me made that's why I hurted him.

But after that day, he just ghosted me. He didn't say anything to me in the canteen but let me do what I wanted. I have to get him back before that a*shole have another chance to lure my Tharn.

When I went inside his bedroom, he was sleeping with just sweatpants nothing on the upper side.

God. He is hot. He have well defined abs & strong muscles.

I went near him & laid besides him. He has pale skin pointed nose, thin lips & sharp jaw line. He is so handsome. I didn't notice him that much before.

Something stirred inside me. I have to taste him so I pecked his lips. They were soft.

' God. Type stop taking advantage of sleeping person ' I reminded myself.

' but I can take his advantage he is MINE afterall so I again stole a peck from him & I burried my face in the crook of his neck. He smelled nice. Like water lilies so good ' I sniffed him but he stirred a bit so I stopped.