CHAPTER 26

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update .... But it's s short one.

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

I immediately looked at source of the voice.

And my breath hitched. 

I immediately looked at the door and sighed coz it was locked. I gave out a heavy sigh and admired the view infront of me.

Type was there, laying on bed, only wearing his shorts, his naked back was facing me.

I went near him. He didn't knew I was here coz he was talking with our son.

" Stop looking at me and have your Mimmii "

I sat on the bed and and he stiffened coz the movement of bed.

He immediately snapped his neck and looked at me.

I didn't break eye contact and slept beside him. He turned his head and again I was back facing him.

I placed my hand on the bare skin of his waist and he shuddered under my touch.

I smiled internally, pulling him closer his back touching my skin and pulled covers overs us.

" Tharnnn " he placed his hand on mine which was resting on his slim waist, trying to remove it but I pinched his waist making him squeak and tightened my hold.

" Tharnnn " he wriggled against me when I burried my face in his neck taking in all his sweat scent.

I let my hand travel around his tummy, it's so soft, I missed touching him but unfortunately touched our little button's feet and he squealed.

" Mummaaa "

Type covered his front with duvet, shifted bit and place a pouty Chris in between us.

Sh*t.

" Mimmii " he mumbled, his tiny hands tried to pull Type's duvet.

" No. You hand enough " Type told him and flicked his nose before turning around.

I sat up and again his naked back and slim waist was on display for my eyes.

He was straightening one of my shirt in his hands so he can wear it.

I took that chance. I pulled Chris to my side so he won't see us.

I moved closer to Type and  pressed a long peck on his lower back while my hand held his waist to keep him steady.

He shivered under my touch and quickly stood up facing me, covering his upper body with shirt in his hands.

He was having a hard time breathing.

" Tharnnn, you b*stard "

" Yes, baby " I teased him but yelled when I felt something biting my nipples.

" Aaaahhhhh " I looked at the culprit who was giving me a death glare too.

" Christiannn " I pulled him away from me and made him sit a little bit away from me.

" Dadddaa, Mimmiii " he pouted and again crawled towards me.

I saw Type tried to control his laughter but was miserably falling.