CHAPTER 16

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

I hope you like it ☺️....

Here is your Diwali Gift .... I wanted to upload it last night but I slept while writing it 🙈 .....

_________________________________________

THARN'S POV :

After an hour I went inside my bedroom coz there was no sound since last fifteen minutes.

I was so mesmerized by the sight in front of me. I just stood there admiring the view. Type was asleep. Few uppermost buttons of his shirt were open and my son is cuddling to his chest, his face covering Type's exposed skin.

I'm so jealous of him. I wanted to be in Type's embrace cuddle up to him.

I sat on the bed besides them and my son immediately woke up looking at me Types nipple still in his mouth.

As he saw me, he let go of the nipple he earlier had in his mouth and smiled at me, yawned cutely.

I looked at his nipple which was leaking with milk. I gulped unconsciously. God it's so tempting.

I just wanted to have it. Stop being B*stard Tharn. It's for your son. I mentally scolded myself.

" D....Dada " His voice made me come out of the trance. He had a cute frown on his face. He caught me looking at Type.

" Yeah son " I replied and blinked few times coz my eyes keep looking at Type's nipple.

Chris still had a frown on his face and he latched on Type's nipples looking at me and squeezed the other one with his hands. Lucky piece of pudding.

Type subconsciously smiled, caressed Chris hairs and pulled him closer so he can feed him properly.

" Baabbbb.... Aaum.. bbhhhh " Chris mumbled around his nipple while sucking it and patted Type's chest with his hands. Type kissed his head patting his back.

I just laid on the bed watching the two most important people in my life.

Christian again looked at me with nipple in his mouth as if conforming I'm still here. Is he teasing me or what? Just wait son when I get your Mumma. I'll tease you too.

" Ahh .... Don't bite Tian " Type woke up and placed finger in Chris's mouth as he let go of his nipple.

" Mummmaa " Chris whinnied and pouted.

" It hurts baby " Type complained rubbing his nipple.

Chris didn't pay any attention to him. He immediately sat up pulling Type's shirt down an latched on other nipple. This food monster.

" Does it really hurt? " I asked him and tried to pull his hand covering his nipple so I can examine it but he looked at me shocked and immediately covered himself with his shirt.

I mean why cover? I have seen everything. I admit his body changed and few day before when we had s*x I didn't notice it coz I was intoxicated so I can't remember everything but still it's not like o haven't seen him.

He tried to move but Chris didn't let him and bit him again.

" Tiaannnn " Type gently pushed him and scolded him.

Tian's lips wobbled and he started crying. I pulled him closer to me.

" Stop crying son .... See Dada is here .... Shuushh son stop " I rocked him and patted his head and back to make him calm down.