CHAPTER 33

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

Warning ⚠️🔞

" But babyyy " Tharn whinnied but Type ignored him.

" Babyyy "

Type opened his eyes in shock and looks at the direction from where the sound came.

" Mummaa " Chris chirped and ran towards him when Type looked at him.

" Chris ... W... Wait. Don't come here " Type tried to stop him but Chris was already infront of him.

" Villain of my s*x life " Tharn said and smiled sweetly.

" Daddaa " smiled too.

" Tharnn. Youuu f* " Type stopped in the middle not wanting to curse infront of their kid.

" F ... F... Frying idiot " but still Type somehow managed cursed him.

" Yeah baby " Tharn teased pinched his waist making Type squeak and pecked the cheek his frowning wife.

" Daddaa " Chris frowned seeing them so close.

" What Chris? " Tharn purposely snuggled closer to Type who desperately tried to push him.

" Tharnn behave... Tian is here " Type glared at him when Tharn's hand were all over him.

" So what he can't see us. There are bubbles all over and he is just a 10 months. He don't understand anything " Tharn rolled his eyes and Type was about to slap him across the face but he heard sniffing.

" M.. Mumma " Chris cried.

" Oh gosh. Noo baby. Don't cry " Type was about to get up but Tharn held him.

" Baby, you're naked " Tharn glared at him.

" Isn't he just 10 month? " Type mocked him.

Tharn sighed and took a towel from side cabinate. He stood up, wrapped it around his waist and got out.

" When you'll marry na. I'll always disturb you like this " Tharn glared at his crying son and picked him up but earned a slap on his ass.

" I liked it " Tharn gave a dirty and meaningful smirk to Type.

" B*stard, stop teaching these things to my baby " Type hissed.

" Mummaa " Chris squealed in Tharn's hold.

Tharn turned around so Chris won't see Type while he was enjoying the full view when Type washed himself, rinsing all the soap from his body.

" Mummmaaa " Chris thrashed in Tharn's hold.

" Just a minute Chris " Type got the bathrobe and went out.

" Give him to me " Type extended his hands and Tharn obliged.

They were on the bed and Type was feeding Chris.

" See he bit me " Tharn showed a small bite mark of two teeth on his shoulder.

Type sighed.

" And what were you doing when he bit you? " Type asked.

" Watching you showering " Tharn moved him face closer to Type and whispered after stealing a peck on his lips.