CHAPTER 29 🔞

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

Warning ⚠️🔞

" Open that pretty mouth of yours baby " Tharn mumbled and nibbled his chin making Type shuddered.

Sh*t. Type mentally cursed himself but still he surrendered to him coz he was Tharn. His Tharn. The love of his life.

" Aaahhh " A moan skipped through Type's parted lips.

Tharn took that chance and entered his tongue inside the hot carven. Type stayed still and let Tharn suck the life out of him.

" Take out your tongue baby " Tharn whispered slightly nudging his tongue and nibbled on Type's lower lip.

Type was having difficulty in breathing but did as told and Tharn was the happiest person in the world. He smiled and pecked tip of Type's nose.

His kitten became so obedient all of sudden, especially in bed and Tharn loved it.

Tharn sucked his tongue and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. He was like a person in desert who saw water after million years and didn't even know how he survived this long by just looking at it from far.

Type was like forbidden fruit for him who he got to taste. He was feeling so lucky.

" Arghhhh " Type moaned and tried to push Tharn away but Tharn was not having any of it.

Type was struggling to breath. He pushed Tharn's shoulders and arched his back to push Tharn away from his body but earned a groan from him as their lower part touched.

" Arrghh, you're driving me Insane baby " Tharn let go of the kiss, latched on his collarbone pressing his lower part on Type's who sucked a deep breath and held it in.

" Don't be so quiet baby, moan for me " Tharn teased him by grinding his hardened member on his and Type arched his back in response.

" Arrghhhh " Tharn bit Type's soft spot in between his collarbone and neck making him moan.

Type was having having difficulty in breathing. Tharn took that chance and removed Type's shirt.

" Mmm... You smell like a baby " Tharn sniffed him and murmured leaving open mouth kisses on his collarbone.

" Nrrghh " Type moaned when he felt Tharn's trying to enter his boxers slowly while sucking his nipples.

" W.... Wait " Type held his hand before it enter inside.

" What happened baby? " Tharn asked nibbling his red tip of his ear and ran his wet tongue over it.

" I .... I'm s... scared Tharn " Type weakly mumbled.

Tharn looked at his nervous baby, trying his best not to show it to Tharn but who he was kidding. It was Tharn. He knows him more than himself.

" It's just me, Typee " Tharn assured his scared kitten pecking his forehead.

" We can stop if you're not ready " Tharn added and kept pecking Type's lips.

" N... Noo " as soon as Type opened his lips to say something, Tharn captured them for a short kiss.