CHAPTER 17

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

THARN'S POV :

I told my driver to drive towards my house. Christian was still sobbing in my arms but I kept rocking him trying to comfort him.

After 10 mins, car stopped.

" Sir we are here " Jake said. I composed myself and wiped my tears.

He got out of the car and opened door for me.

I took my son in my arms and got out of the car.

" Jake bring a feeding bottle, diapers, baby food and all the necessaries for him. Make sure they are of the best quality " I told him and started walking towards my house.

" Aaahhh ....babbbb .... D....aaadaaa " He mumbled and sucked his fist. He kept looking here and there. He was amused coz he started blabbering while humming. I kissed his cheeks making him pout.

" Tharnn " my mom look at me confused.

" When did you come Mom? " She was supposed to be with dad at California.

" I came this morning. You're dad kept working and I got bored and there was no place left in there which I didn't visited atleast twice so I came back early. " She replied and looked at Christian.

He looked at her with a cute frown.

" Tharnnn .... Who's baby is this? he is so cute " She tried to touch his cheeks but my son moved his face and clutched onto me to avoid her.

" Mom .... He .... "

" Tharnn .... Why did he looks like you? " She asked in a serious tone. My son again peaked at her.

She again tried to take a better look at him and touched his shoulder and my son shouted loudly.

" Daaaaddddaaaaaaaa " he hugged my neck tightly and hid his face neck and shoulder.

" Mom .... " I again got cut off by her.

" Did he just called you Dada? Why did he called you Dada? " She deadpanned.

" Coz he is my son mom " I replied making her gasp.

" H.... How? B.... But y .... You're gay " she was shocked.

" I'm bisexual Mom "

" Come lets seat. I want to talk to you " she guided me to the living room and I followed her. Both of us sat opposite to each other.

" Did you even feed him? Give him to me. I'll feed him something " Mom asked and made a move to take Christian across the table.

" Daadddaaaaa " Chris again clung onto me and shouted for the second time. I haven't heard him shout like this before.

" God .... I'm now d*mm sure this bundle of joy is your son. You also used to throw tantrums everytime anyone wanted to take you from me or your dad. You used to shout like this but he is one step ahead. See your little peanut is giving me death glare " Mom chuckled looking at Chris.

Chris was really giving a death glare to Mom just like how Gulf used to give it to me.

" Yeah .... He got that glare from his Mumma " I unconsciously uttered.