CHAPTER 40

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

I woke and had a major headache, my throat felt dry and itchy.

I massaged my temples and squinted my eyes to get a clear view of brightly lightened room.

Then I remembered what happened last night and I quickly scanned my surroundings for Type.

I hurriedly stood up and checked whole suit but he was not there.

He just left me here. He knew how vulnerable I can be if I don't find him near me after our love making.

He knew I had a phobia of him leaving me alone after this but still he left me.

And that b*stard being there last night didn't sit well with the situation we are having right now.

I felt rejected. Again ....

It's like he is just with me for our baby as he said on the first day of our marriage.

It wasn't even a marriage. I just forced him into it.

I went inside the bathroom and cried myself in the shower.

It was almost noon when I returned home. Type was in the living room along with Mom and Chris.

" Tharnn " I heard mom but I decided to ignore it and quickly went inside our bedroom to change my clothes.

I was almost done when Type entered our room with Chris in his arms.

" Dadddaaa " He chirped making a grabby hands and I forced a smile.

Type wasn't even looking at me.

" Dadda have a urgent meeting and need to go " I pecked his small baby hands and left the room.

I have been avoiding him for a week now. He also didn't try to make any efforts towards me.

He just focused on Chris and was always in and out of the hospital coz of his parents.

I purposely leave early before both of them wake up and came back after midnight coz I can't sleep without seeing both of them.

I again woke up early took a quick shower, got dressed up but someone turned me around.

It was Type.

" Let's talk Tharn " He said pulling me closer and started fixing my tie.

" I'm in hurry " I looked away and didn't say anything.

" Please Tharn " he grabbed my hand as I backed away.

I just gently pulled my hand out of his grasp and walked away.

Why now? It's been a week already then why now?

TYPE'S POV :

Oh gosh. As soon as entered the home I heard his crying echoing in the mansion.

" Tian " I ran towards mom who had my crying son in her lap.

" Thank god you're here " Mom quickly handed him to me.

" M.... Mummaaa " Chris cried loudly and snuggled closer to my chest.

" Shu .... Shu.... Shu .... Mumma is here " I rocked him trying to calm him down but he wasn't ready at all.