CHAPTER 36

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your today's third update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

" Why did you came back? " Eric finally spoke.

Tharn knew now he have to answer this so he took a deep sigh.

" I love him and was always looking for him " He said sincerely.

" Oh don't give me that bullsh*t " Eric scoffed.

" I have always told him that you'll hurt him in the end but he didn't listen and at last you backed out after making him pregnant " Eric snapped at Tharn.

" I didn't knew he was pregnant " Tharn defended.

" Is that so, then why you didn't pick up his calls that time. For how many days he called you, huh? "

" If I knew he was pregnant then I wouldn't have left him " Tharn protested.

" So you're here for your son huh? " Eric accused him.

" What? " Tharn was surprised.

" Didn't you say you would have stayed if you knew my son was pregnant with your child, huh? That means you're here for your son " Eric shouted at him.

Type came out of the room along with Chris after hearing Eric's voice.

" I didn't mean that " Tharn tried to make Eric understand and looked at Type for help.

" I don't want to know what you mean. Now you have became a father " Eric pointed at Chris who was snuggled up in Type's embrace.

" You should know how I felt when I saw my son hurt and trust me even though you're married. I will never forgive you for hurting my son " Eric added and avoided any further conversation with him.

Type gave sleeping Chris to Tharn and sat beside his Dad.

" I'm fine Dad " he reassured his worried father.

" Ofcourse I can see that that's why I didn't kill him " Eric gave Type a sarcastic smile.

" Hey b*stard, give my grandson to me and go get me a coffee " Eric grumbled.

" Dadd, you can't have coffee " Type whinnied but got ignored.

Tharn give his son to his father in law and looked at Type saying if he should buy a coffee or not.

" Why are you looking at him? Go get me one " Eric shouted making Chris flinch in his hold and opened his eyes. He looked like he was about to cry.

" Noo. Don't cry. Shh... Shh... " Eric cooed and made faces to calm his crying grandson.

" See. You my pumpkin cry " Eric accused Tharn who just scoffed at me.

' I'm the reason you have that pumpkin in your embrace ' Tharn murmured but Eric and Type both heard him.

Type face palmed and Eric shot him a death glare.

" B*stard " Eric mouthed a curse at him and Tharn immediately went to get coffee for his father in law.

Type was looking at his Dad in disapproval but Eric ignored it and focused on his pumpkin in his arms.

Type sighed at let them play.