CHAPTER 24

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

TYPE'S POV :

I knew what must have done when Chris shouted
' Mummmmaaaaaaa ..... Daddddaa Mimmiiiiii '

I knew Tharn must have said something for my baby to shout like this. He must bhave teased him.

These past few days, he is behaving very different. It's like we are a normal couple and nothing happened between us.

He started giving me those cheeky smiles and hugs. Though I push him off me with all my might.

Now I was in our bedroom, on the bed with Chris in my embrace. Tharn was still at office due to some urgent meeting.

He was making cute noises and giggling.

" Dadddaaa " My cute baby pouted. I pecked his lips and he smiled.

When I didn't answer, he again asked " Daddaa "

I sighed. He really became attached to Tharn. Sometimes it scares me that if we get separated then my innocent baby will be hurt.

" What about Mumma? You never ask for Mumma " I pouted and my confused baby just looked at me not understanding a word.

" Daddddaaaa " Chris screamed and stood up on our bed.

I looked in the direction he was looking. Tharn was there looking at me.

" Yess sonnn " Tharn was about to pick him up but I pulled Chris in my embrace.

" Type? " He was confused.

" Go take a shower first. You went outside for meeting. He is still a baby and can have a infection " I told him and he smiled but nodded.

" Give 5 minutes to Dadddaa. Okay " and he went to take a bath.

" Dadddaaa " Chris screamed as soon as Tharn went inside the bathroom.

" Brat. You never get this eager to meet meet huh? " I bit his fluffy cheel and he tried to bite mine too.

" Too bad, you don't have that much teeth. Hehehe " I teased my cute baby who laughed with me not understanding that I just teased him.

The bathroom door opened and Tharn stood infront of us in a boxers shorts and small towel drying his hairs.

I averted my eyes from him. When I said he is behaving differently that's what I meant.

He was like this when we were together in college. I was used to this at that time but not now.

" Daddaaa " Chris who was laying on his back squealed and made a hand gestures for Tharn.

" Yess my cutie " Tharn pecked his cheek and nuzzled his face on his small tummy making our son giggled..

" Dadddaaa ... Ha... Aha.... Daddaa " Chris blabbered.

I looked at th with the soft smile forming in my face.

Tharn pecked his chubby cheeks and looked at me.

Our gaze met and I again averted my eyes.

And my phone's ringtone saved from another awkward situation.