CHAPTER 38

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

" What the f*ck were you thinking huh? " Type cursed me while washing my blooded hand.

" You "

" Huh? " He looked at me like I said some ridiculous thing.

" Why were you with him? " I asked as he again focused on cleaning my hand.

" We just happened to meet. It was a coincidence " he muttered while drying my hand with his handkerchief.

" Coincidence? Huh? " I laughed sarcastically. I don't believe him.

Type didn't answer. He just wrapped the handkerchief around my hand.

" Now don't even want to answer me huh? " As soon as Type finished dressing my hand I pulled him closer by waist.

" You're drunk. We should go home " He avoided my gaze and tried to get out of my hold.

" Still not answering me huh? " Tharn growled.

" There is nothing to tell Tharn. Let go. We have to go home. Mom, Dad are waiting " He said in an annoying tone and tried to remove my hand from his waist.

" We are not going home " I pulled him outside and forced him in the elevator.

" Tharnn ... Tharn ... What are you doing? Tharn " Type tried to resist which made me more raged.

" Shut up " I forced him in the elevator.

" Tharnn " He gasped when I pinned him to one of the elevator wall.

TYPE'S POV :

The moment I saw Tharn infront of me. I knew what was going to happen and it did.

He f*cking broke the glass injuring his hand.

And now my jealous boyfriend will .... Noo husband. Now my jealous and extra possessive husband will try to claim me so he can get his assurance.

" Shut up " he forced me in the elevator.

" Tharnn " I gasped.

" We are married right? " He asked and burried his face in my neck. 

I know where this is going so I took a deep breath. 

" Yeah " I mumbled loud enough for him to hear and we stayed like that for time being.

The elevator stopped. He immediately dragged me inside some room after typing a code there.

He kept pulling me inside the suit until a door opened and I saw log size bed.

It was a master bed and then heard the door getting locked.

" You're my wife, right? " Tharn strode towords me as I tried to back away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me closer, holding me by my waist.

" Tharnn " his eyes were red and he was awefully drunk too.

" Answer me " he roared.

" Y ... Yeah " I was scared of him.

" Good " he pecked my lips gently and started pushing me towards the bed.

Warning ⚠️🔞