CHAPTER 41

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your double update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

When early in the morning Type said he wants to talk so I went home early.

I parked my car and as soon as I entered, I saw Chris running here and there while Mom was trying to catch him.

" Chris " I called him and he immediately ran towards me.

I picked him up and settled on one of the couch.

" Thank god you came. You're son is such a headache coz of him I almost lost 2 or 3 kgs " Mom whinnied and gently pinched Chris's nose who immediately swatted her hands away.

" Maaa " he screamed.

" Brat " Mom retorted.

" Tharn, come I'll reheat your food "

I followed her to the dining table. She placed a plate infront of me and gave a feeding bottle to Chris who started whinnied.

He don't like feeding bottles.

" Mom, why? Where is Type? " I asked and took a spoonful of rice.

" He went out with his friends " Mom told me and scooped a curry for me.

" Which friends? And Where? " I asked and stopped eating.

" He went to the night club with that doctor friend of his and the one who he met at the party " Mom told me sat infront of me.

" Drink that " She again handed Chris feeding bottle who pushed her hand away.

" Mom how could you? Where is he tell me? " I stood up and took my phone and car keys.

" Tharn wait ... Let him have fu ... " I cut her off.

" Not a word Mom. Tell me where is he? " I deadpanned.

" I'll message the address to you " she said and I drove towards that f*cking night club.

I went inside. He was nowhere to be seen but then I saw that b*stard on the first floor through the transparent glass walls.

I pushed the security and went inside only to find him drinking.

He is breastfeeding my son. How dare he drink?

" What the hell are you doing here? " I tried to control my anger.

" Tharnn " he looked surprised.

" How irresponsible!! You have a baby to take care of. You don't even .... " I strode towords him and shouted at him.

He just kept looking at me like a lost person then he took a deep breath

" Tharn I'm pregnant " he said.

What the f*cking hell.

Am I hearing things or what?

" Huh?? " I was d*mm confused.

" I'm pregnant Tharn " he said and took a sip of his drink.

I stood there like a statue and took my sweet time to digest the news.

" Baby I want to get pregnant too " that doctor friend of his whinnied.

" Okay ... Let's go then ... I'll make you pregnant " the b*stard said earning a giggle from that doctor and left the room.