CHAPTER 27

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update ....

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

After Type told me about his parents,  I went to see them the next day but didn't meet them in person coz he didn't had the courage to face them.

I just met the hospital authorities and told them to give them best treatment and I'll pay for it.

I didn't knew how to answer if they ask me ' where were you when Type was pregnant? ' ' Were were you when he needed you the most? ' ' Were were you when he was constantly calling you a year ago? '

Yes. Type constantly called me near about a year and six months ago but I ignored his call without even knowing why he was calling me so desperately.

But now I exactly know why he was calling when I see our son running around the house blabbering, giggling and screaming.

My little pumpkin.

But that troublesome son of nine won't let me have alone time with his Mumma and always distrubs us making Type ran away from me just like this afternoon when I pulled Type in a Chris's nursary.

" W... What are you doing? " Type was shocked but I just ignored him and started leaving open mouth kisses on his exposed neck.

" T .... Tharnn " Type tried to push me but I pinned him on the single bed.

" I want you " i told him while opening his shirt and started leaving a hickey on his collarbone.

" W... Wait ... C... Chris is ... Arrh ... Tharn " he resisted.

" Don't mention the name of that brat, Baby " I mumbled in his neck and nibbled it.

" Tharnnn Chrissss "

" Babyyy " I whinnied. He is annoying me.

" B.... Babyyyyy " I was confused. Am I hearing Chris's voice? But he was asleep.

" Dadaaa "

What the f*ck. I turned my face and looked at the source of that sound.

Sh*t. I dropped my head on Type shoulder and almost cried.

" Mummaa " Chris climbed on the bed and snuggled closer to Type.

" Why he don't let me near you? He was sleeping and I was suppose to have a mind-blowing s*x with my wife " I complained and earned a hit on the back of my head.

" Mumma " Chris fondled with Type's shirt buttons so Type let him have his Mimmi and Chris immediately latched on his nipple.

" Baby " I did same thing as Chris did and acted cute.

" What? " Type asked with furrowed brows.

" I want your boobies too " I whinnied and Type looked at me in shock.

" Tharn .. you "

" What? You have two. Give me one " I bargained.

" No "

" Boobies " I whinnied.

" Bobeee " Chris chirped and Type shrieked.

" THARN. KIRIGUN. GET. OUT. NOW. " and he pushed me off him.