CHAPTER 8

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your update .... But it's s short one.

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

AUTHOR'S POV :

Past week has been hectic for Type. Tharn keep insulting him for the smallest mistake he have done.

" S... Sir, can I leave? It's almost 9 pm " Type asked Tharn.

He was very exhausted & didn't even had time for proper lunch coz of the work.

" We still have work to do Mr. Type Traipipattanapong. I'm here right? So you must be here too. Aren't you my assistant? " Tharn gave a irritating look to Type.

" B... But sir "

" No buts & don't worry I'll give you bonus for extra hours " Tharn replied making Type smile.

Tharn saw it & thought ' You still want money Type '

" O...Okay sir " Type chirped & started doing his work.

After an hour, they completed their work.

" We are done here. You can go home " Tharn deadpanned.

Type took his already packed stuff & left hurriedly before Tharn even complete his sentence.

Tharn furrowed his brows at that. He was going to drop Type at his home. He purposely delayed it so he can go to his place with him but Type just ran away.

He locked his cabin & followed Type. He saw him entering a black mercedes which made Tharn really mad.

Tharn followed them. He saw Type come out of the car & bid his goodbye before entering his building but when the car turned he saw his face.

The person who ruined them. The person with whom Type cheated on him. Left him.

Next morning

Type was arranging everything in Tharn's office when Tharn entered. He was 2 hours late which was quite unusual for him.

Type was confused too coz Tharn was really gloomy.

" Sir, final financial reports of accounts department " Tharn stretched his hand to get them when Type saw untreated cut on his hand.

" W... What happened to your hand Tharn? " Type panicked & held his hand to look at his cut.

" Don't touch me " Tharn hissed & pulled his hand from Type's.

Type didn't pay much hid to Tharn & grabbed first aid kit from the nearby cabinet.

" How did this happened? "

He forcefully took Tharn's hand & started cleaning the wound.

It happened coz after seeing Type with that As*hole Tharn got drunk & thrashed his whole penthouse.

" None of your business " Tharn hissed.

After that Type didn't ask anything just kept on doing his work to avoid any conflict.

Tharn kept looking at Type when he was being so gentle with him. Tharn was lost in the beauty in front of him.

" It's done " Type said & kept everything in first aid kit after caressing his now bandaged wound.