CHAPTER 13

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your double update .... But it's a short one.

I hope you like it ☺️....

_________________________________________

THARN'S POV :

I finally claimed him. Now there is no turning back. I'll make sure to get him divorced.

I showered and attended a urgent online meeting. When I went down for breakfast. Everyone was there except Type.

" Hey Tharn come have a breakfast " Uncle called me when he saw me looking for someone.

I was done having breakfast but still I didn't saw him.

" Umm ... Uncle. I can't see Sara " I asked him. He had a worried look on her face.

" She is looking for Type. He wasn't here so she went to check on him " He replied with sigh.

" W.... What do you mean looking for him? W.... Where did he go? " Did he left or what?

I was about to ask further when we heard a happy voice.

" Honey, I just got a message from Type. He went home coz Christian was feeling slight unwell. I don't think he'll make it for the engagement " said the same voice which I heard a night before talking with Type.

' who is this Christian? Why did Type went to take care of him? ' I had many questions I wanted to ask but got cut off by her.

I looked at her. She furrowed her brows and started coming downstairs.

" Tharn Kirigun " she smiled at me sweetly. I smiled back. The fake one.

Where did Type go? He must have gone home. If I leave now. I'll be there in 35 mins it's still 7.45. There will be no traffic on that side of town.

" Oh you're back .... Thank god I wanted to meet you for long time " She chirped and sat besides me.

I again gave her a polite smile.

" You're really handsome and you look little bit different than your photos but still more handsome than photo " She complimented me.

" Thank you Sara "

" You know money is important but you should have been together with him. He is managing everything on his own " She gave a sad look to me.

" Huh? " With whom. Now she was making me confused.

" What huh? Type struggled a lot.  Atleast now you should give time to your husband " She said in a sad voice & started putting food on her plate.

" Sara, what are you saying? He is Tharn, My nephew. I told you about " My uncle interrupted. She was surprised.

" Huh? But .... He .... He is Type's husband " She pointed a finger at me.

" What .... What are you saying? " We never married. Who told her we're married?

" Yeah ... Didn't you know? You're his husband, right? . How come you don't know? He used to talk to you right? "

" Did he told you I'm his husband ? " I asked her. I don't know what is happening now.

" Ahh .... Nooo but he said he is married when we first met & I found out that he is pregnant so I asked for his husband.  I didn't saw any picture of his husband but then I found him on his bed in pain he was holding you're photo. I took him to the doctor & after I asked him,are you a father of his child?  so he told me yes "

" W... What? " I was shocked. He was pregnant. I knew some men can get pregnant but I never knew Type was one of them.

" Yeah "

" What are you saying honey? I knew Type was pregnant and married bu I never knew he was married to Tharn " My uncle uttered.

" But I never saw child with him " My child. Was he the one Bella was holding? Nicolas.

but Nicolas didn't look like me.

" Oh ... Coz Christian was always with me or Bella when Type is working. Bella's son and Chris are friends. He even brought him here in our Villa yesterday. I gave him my niece's room which have a separate nursery for Chris so you must not have seen him "

No I have saw him with Bella few times.
She had two babies when I saw her at a mall with Kristen. There were two baby strollers.

Sh*t. That was my child. My baby.

He was here yesterday. How come Type didn't tell me?

" Mmm .... Sara .... he is a ....a boy... Right? H ...how old is he? "

" Yeah .... Christian just turned 8 months last Saturday " Sara gave a warm smile when she remembered him.

He left me a year and two months ago. He must be pregnant with my child when he left.

F*ck. What did I did? I immediately stood up from my seat & ran towards the parking.

He left. He left with my child.

My love left with My child.

I dialled a number. I knew her wife can do the job.

" Kristen .... Ask your fiance to track Type's phone? or you're fired  "

" I won't " She immediately snapped back.

" Ask her to track my wife's phone now  coz if I lost my wife & child coz of you I'll kill everyone " I growled back.

" You're wife .... B ..but "

" Yeah. Type is my wife. Now shut up & ask Bella to track him " I hung up on her & speed up to his appartment. He must be there.

' He won't go anywhere with my child. He won't ' I keep ranting it in my mind throughout the way.

He must be there he won't go anywhere risking our child's safety.

When I reached there. I didn't even parked my car & ran towards his apartment.

I knocked on his door. He opened door with a baby in his hand leaning on his shoulder but I couldn't see his face. My baby.

He looked shocked.

" Typee "

" What are you doing here? Go away " He snapped & tried to close the door but I kept it open & entered halfway without adding any force coz last thing I want to do is hurt my wife & child.

" Please ... Type ... Let me talk ... I just need five minutes "

He didn't look at me but turned away. I saw a glimpse of my son but couldn't see it properly coz his head was on Type's bare shoulder. He was biting & drooling over it.

So that's why I saw him like this that day. My son bit him. God that made me chuckle. I bit my lips to stop smiling like crazy.

Shit. What have I thought? But it's his fault too. He didn't tell me in the first place.

He went inside the room. I followed him.

" Stay there " he said with a straight face & closed the door on my face.

_________________________________________

Please don't be a silent reader 🥺🥺....

Tell me how's it .....

Please vote comment & share.

@Avery ...