CHAPTER 3

I haven't edited this chapter so feel free to point out any spelling or grammatical mistakes so I don't have to check it again.

Happy reading.....

Here is your third update .... But it's s longer one.

I hope you like it ☺️....

_______________________________________

THARN'S POV :

Everyone looked at me like I'm some piece of meat. I looked at Type & saw some unknown emotions are in his eyes.

Before I can even register, Tar was infront of me.

He closed distance between us & I can't help but close my eyes. I can't back out now.

But then I felt someone's push but still felt soft lips on mine. A familiar ones.

I opened my eyes only to be shocked to death. It was my baby. My Type.

He was kissing me infront of everyone. I moved my lips with his. He tastes like marshmallow that he was eating earlier, so sweet.

He broke the kiss & sat beside me as if nothing happened.

I can't help but smiled shapelessly. I looked at Leo. He was smirking at me.

" Type, how dare you to push me? I went near Phi Tharn first " Tar yelled at my baby.

" So what? I kissed him first & ask Tharn who he want to kiss. You or Me " Type is such a tease. He know the answer already.

" Phiii ..... Tharn "

" Let it go na Tar. Please for me " I tried to make both of them calm.

" Better luck next time guys .... You will get many chances to kiss Tharn if you directly go & propose to him. He is still single.... Right Tharn?? " Leo looked at me innocently. I know what he is doing.

" Hmm " I just hummed & gave awkward smile to everyone. I can't be rude infront of everyone.

After a while everyone went to their tents.

" Type... Mm let's go " he looked at me but didn't say anything.

AUTHOR'S POV :

It was the first time Tharn & Type slept beside each other.

Tharn pulled him closer in his embrace. His back to Tharn's chest.

" Tharn .... What are you doing? " Type asked sternly.

" Mmm ... nothing baby. Just trying to find a comfortable position " & Tharn started kissing him neck " you smells so nice baby "

" What the f*ck Tharn.... Let me go " Type pushed Tharn harshly.

" Typee " I looked shocked.

" How dare you to touch me like that! I tried to explain it to you that I will never love you. I'm not a gay still you didn't understood. What the hell is wrong with you " Type almost yelled at Tharn.

" B ..but you kissed me out there .... In ... infront of everyone .... You ... " Tharn looked confused with what was happening with him.

" It was just a. ... Mmm ... Yeah ... You looked uncomfortable .... So I just thought to help you out but that stupid kiss doesn't mean anything. I'll never accept you. Never ever"

" B...but Typee, I love y.... " Tharn was almost begging Type to accept him.

" Can't you understand you idiot? Why do you keep approaching me. I'm not gonna love someone like you never " he almost yelled.