36 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐫

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2016, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

Tony let me rest for the night before we tried again in the morning. I laid in the lab alone, as I was too tired to be moved. I tried, tried to call him, but he didn't answer. Giving up, I drifted off to a sleep that was plagued with nightmares. Without Bucky by my side, I was lost in my worst fears.

The next morning came quickly, and after Natasha had given me a bagel, the procedure was ready to be started.

Tony, being Tony, didn't even care to check on me. "And we're a go. Try not to get sucked into dream world." He warned, making Natasha and I roll our eyes. Steve wasn't there, as he was training with a new recruit, Wanda, and my good friend Sam Wilson.

Natasha looked wary about another attempt at the separation of me and the Mind Stone. "Les, are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I need to do this." I said to my sister, not easing her worries.

Tony rolled his eyes, fed up with us. "Can we get this show on the road? I don't have all day." He begged, a smile escaping my lips.

I nodded curtly, and I braced myself as the needles were injected into my arms and the cuffs were clicked on. The headgear came down around my head and turned on, omitting a painful scream from my lips.

The darkness consumed me, and I was brought back into my worst nightmare.

'Alessia, make your decision now, child. If you fight your full powers and potential, you shall die. I'm growing impatient.' Oh no, it's started.

I didn't know what to do, my body took over, and before I knew what was happening, I nodded.

He smiled, and waved his hand. A bright, blue light came shooting at me, consuming my body in the light.

I screamed, and the powerful beam shot right at my chest. The purple being laughed, and while still screaming, I was brought out of the dream.

Drenched in sweat, in pain, I opened my eyes. Only, I wasn't me. I felt it. I was someone different, but I looked like myself.

I looked to my left and saw a woman. I recognize her, I know I do. But I don't know who she is.

In front of me was a man. I know that I know him, but I don't know anything about him.

The woman gently touched my hand, and I flinched, pushing her off.

"Alessia? What's wrong?" She asked, concerned. Who's Alessia?

My brows furrowed, and I tried to find any recollection of her. "Who are you? Who are you both?" I asked, scared of everything.

"Stark." The woman said to the man. He nodded and went to a computer.

The woman started talking again, but was cut off by the loud scream that was released from me.

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
2015

Alessia screamed a scream of agony. Her eyes, her beautiful green eyes, were now different colors. One glowing bright green, the other glowing bright blue.