3 | 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐮𝐧?

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2009, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

The elevator doors opened to a huge room complete with anything and everything a person could need to train.

"Kid, welcome to your playground." Clint said as we walked deeper into the room.

"This place is so cool." I said in awe.

"I love it here. Here, come over here and start punching." Nat said as she led me to a punching bag.

"Why?" I asked quizically.

"It's so we can assess your skills, Miss Romanoff. After this we'll have you spar with Agent Barton." Coulson said from behind me.

"It's gonna be fun, Les." Nat told me reassuringly.

"Alright." I said and started aggressively punching the bag. I don't like punching things, I'd rather talk things out. That's a lie I don't like talkng to people much. I wanted to be able to stay here, so giving it my all seemed like the best choice.

After a bit of punching, Coulson seemed satisfied and stopped me, moving me over to the ring to spar with Clint.

"I'm not going easy on you, kid." Clint said as he lightly stretched.

"I wouldn't assume any less, old man." I said as I made my way into the ring, letting my eyes glow green and vines start to bud in my hands. I forgot about the fact that my eyes glowed, it would make sense as to why Clint looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Don't use your powers just yet, Alessia." Natasha said to me.

I shook away the vines and my eyes stopped glowing as I turned to look at her. "Natasha!"

"No! This is about your combat skills. Now fight him." Natasha said firmly.

"This is fun?" I semi-shouted to my sister.

"So dramatic." Nat muttered to me.

I rolled my eyes and started fighting Clint.

"You did well, Alessia." Natasha told me as we walked to her apartment that was within the SHIELD complex.

Apparently, I passed all the tests and am cleared to live at the complex with Nat. Unfortunetly, Natasha is refusing to let me become an agent. She says I'm too young and she wants to let me learn to live in the world before I devote my life to SHIELD. It makes sense, but at least I kicked Clint's butt so I can be happy about that.

"Do I get my own room?" I asked as I tried to keep up with her brisk pace.

"Yes." She responded.

"Is our apartment big?" I asked her again.

"Prety big, but not huge." She said as she stopped and waited for me to catch up.

"Will you teach me how to use normal guns?" I asked once we started walking again.

"Maybe." Nat responded with a slight smirk in her voice.

"Will you-?" I was cut off of asking another question by my lovely sister.

"Oh my God, Alessia, shush! I swear I should have locked you in a lab somewhere." Natasha, clearly very exasperated semi-shouted at me.