10 | 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮?

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2012, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘

I didn't really listen to Doctor Banner and Mr. Stark while they were working on the cube. Partly because I didn't understand a word they were saying and partly because I was half asleep on a table.

I was rudely awoken from my daze by Tony zapping me with an electrial prod, making my eyes shoot open and Tony becominng wrapped in vines.

"Damn, kid. Since when do you have powers?" Tony said as I angrily unwrapped my vines from around him.

"Since 1990. What's your deal?" I asked him as I sat up.

"No deal. You were boring. How old are you?" He said.

"22." I said quietly. This dude is weird.

"What is a kid doing here? On a Helicarrier? With SHEILD?" He kept prying.

I stayed silent and shrugged, not knowing what else to say.

Bruce continued with the conversation he and Tony were having. "I don't know, last time I was in New York, I kind of broke Harlem." He said sadly.

"It's okay. I broke Siberia in the 90s." I said trying to make him smile a little bit. He was always so sad. He smiled a little bit, yay!

"Well I promise a stress free environment. No tension, no surprises." Tony said. I laid myself on the table and tried to close my eyes agin. Waiting for test results that I didn't even want done takes a lot of a person. The next thing I hard was a zap and Bruce groaning, making my eyes shoot open again.

"Hey! Are you nuts?" Steve said as he walked into the room and stood next to me.

"Jury's out." Tony joked, making me roll my eyes.

"Is everything a joke to you?" Steve asked Tony seriously.

"Funny things are." Tony said while pointing his sticky thingy at him.

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny." Steve said to Tony before realizing what he said and looking at Bruce. "No offence, Doctor." He added.

"Steve, relax. Have ye little faith." I said quietly, a little disappointed in him. Of course I understood why he was nervous, but everyone deserves a second chance to make things right. I was given another chance and I was so much better from it.

"No, it's alright, Alessia. I wouldn't have come aboard if I couldn't handle pointy things." Bruce said, not wanting to cause a big scene. I unfortuntely knew it was coming.

"You're tipoeing big man, you need to strut." Tony said as he walked back to his monitors.

"And you need to focus on the problem, Mr. Stark." Steve said while following him. I looked at Bruce and he just shook his head.

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us in and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equation unless I have all the variables." Tony rambled.

"Anything you know, Poison Ivy?" Tony asked, pointing his stick at me. I responded by shooting a vine and taking his pointer from him while shaking my head.

"Okay then." he mumbled.

"You think Fury's hiding something?" Steve asked Tony.

"He's a spy, Captian. He's the spy. His secrets have secrets." Tony said, making me nod.

I let my eyes linger on Loki's scepter, the blue was alluring. I felt myself being drawn to it. As if it was planned, I let my head fall back onto the table and closed my eyes.