32 | 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2015, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Hey doll." Bucky said to me, making me giggle into his neck.

He placed me back on the ground after another minute of hugging. I could have hugged him forever and I wouldn't ever complain.

He placed a hand on my cheek where my stitches were. "What happened?" Bucky asked softly.

I leant my head into his touch. "Crazy murder bot tried to kill us all. This is my souvenir, other than that, I'm good." I told him, kissing his hand lightly.

Bucky just looked at me. "Well, I'm glad about that. What I'm not glad about it that every other guy got to see you all dolled up, except for me." He pouted, his one hand on my cheek while his metal one trailed down my ribs, hips, thighs and back again.

I jokingly rolled my eyes. "I brought the dress home. Do you want me to put in on for you?" I asked him, already knowing the answer.

He looked at me in excitement, nodding his head. I pecked him on the lips one more time before turning on my heels and walking up the stairs to change, bag in hand.

I changed out of my regular clothes at record speed, pulling the pink dress on and taking my hair out of its low ponytail, brushing it.

I walked down the stairs where Bucky was waiting impatiently. He looked at me, and I just smiled.

I walked closer to him and threw my arms around his neck, his immediately wrapping around my waist. "What do you think?" I asked, smiling up at him.

He squeezed my hips, pulling me closer to him. "I think, that you look absolutely gorgeous, doll. You're always gorgeous, but this whole look just adds to it." Bucky said lovingly, placing a deep kiss to my lips.

I kissed him back quickly. This kiss wasn't filled with the softness and love like our normal kisses are. No, this one was filled with passion, and desperation, and lust. It was an entrance to a whole new aspect of our relationship, one I was all too eager to discover.

We pulled apart, due to a lack of oxygen. Our foreheads were rested against the other's while we caught our breath. I spoke the words that I know he had been waiting for me to hear for ages. "Bucky, I'm ready. I want you. Please." I told him, still catching my breath.

His face contorted into a look of confusion, then happiness as he realized what I was saying. "You mean... Oh." Bucky said, making me giggle.

I nodded. "Yeah. I mean that." I said, kissing him again.

We kissed there, in the living room, until Bucky swept me up in his arms, carrying me up the stairs. We walked into our bedroom and he gently tossed me on the bed, much to my delight. Bucky crawled on top of me, kissing me again while I pulled his shirt off. He released me of my dress, unzipping it and pulling it down.

His kisses trailed my whole body, but he stopped as he moved down to my lower area. He looked up at me with the sweetest look ever on his face.

"Alessia, are you sure?" He asked, clarifying what we wanted to happen.

I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding. "Wow. That's hot." I uttered out, making Bucky tilt his head in confusion.