30 | 𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐡

𝙰𝙻𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙰 𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙵𝙵
2015, 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

"So are you going to tell me about you and him?" Natasha asked me while we hung out in her room at the Avengers Tower. We had been talking for a few hours, before she brought up me. And Bucky. Bucky and I. Yay.

"Me and who?" I asked, playing dumb.

She rolled her eyes before taking her feet off the desk they were resting on, turning in her chair to face me who was on the bed. "James Barnes, Alessia. Bucky Barnes, The Winter Soldier, the psycho assassin, your creepy roommate, whatever you want to call him. Tell me about you and him." She clarified, making me laugh.

"I plead the Fifth." I stated with a sarcastic smile.

Natasha looked at me like I was an alien. "Alessia pleads the Fifth? Jesus Christ my baby is growing up. Please tell me?" She practically begged.

I shook my head, indicating I wasn't telling her anything. "Maybe I'll tell you, if you tell me why I'm here. You always claim that it's not safe for me to be out in the open, given the fact that I'm dead, so why am I here?" I was genuinely curious about why I went to Natasha this time and not the other way around. She's such a stickler for my safety, so why am I in one of the biggest cities in the world?

She thought it over for a split second before answering. "Can't a girl spend time with her baby sister? Besides, I didn't want to travel, and you've never been here, except for when you sick." Natasha told me, putting on a poker face.

I stared at her, and immediately figured out that she was lying. "You're lying." I said, my intense stare not faltering.

She sighed and rolled her eyes, very exasperated with me. "How do you do that? No one else can ever tell when I'm lying except for you and I'm really pissed about it." Natasha spat out.

I smirked at her. "Call a sister power. Now spill."

She sighed, and stood up from the desk and walked over to the bed, before sitting next to me. "So what I'm about to tell is what might be my epic demise at the hands of my sister." Natasha started, very vaguely telling me I would probably be pissed.

I furrowed my brows. "Should I be nervous? Your cryptism is astounding." I noticed.

Natasha chuckled, before lying down on the bed and pulling me down with her. "Okay, so, Stark is having a party tonight-" She tried to say.

I shook my head at her. "No. Immediately no." I cut her off.

She rolled her eyes at my dramatics. "Les, hear me out. It's just a casual party to celebrate getting the scepter, saying goodbye to Thor, and just having fun. You never get to have fun with me, and I want you to." Natasha explained.

I clicked my tongue, thinking over what she said. "Just having fun?" I clarified.

She nodded. "Just having fun. клянусь, стрекоза." (I swear, dragonfly) Natasha grabbed my dragonfly necklace in her fingers, squeezing it.

I sat up. "One condition." I started, before stopping when I heard Natasha groan from next to me.

"What? And no, I will not grow my hair long again." She said, making me push her gently with my hand.

"I know you won't because you don't love me. Anyway, my condition is having my hair up. And no makeup. And no heels." I listed, making her roll her eyes with each word I uttered.

She extended her hand out to me. "Deal."

I suspiciously took her hand and shook her hand. "Pleasure doing sketchy business with you, сестра." (sister)