37 | 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐞?

𝙾𝙼𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙲𝙸𝙴𝙽𝚃
2016

It wasn't until mid-morning, at around 10 o' clock that the shell of Alessia Romanoff awoke. Her sister sat by her side, despite being warned against it.

And so, as Alessia came to, she noticed that her whole body was covered in thick cuffs, prohibiting her from moving. "Help...Me..." She croaked out, to anyone in the room.

Natasha, Steve, Tony, Sarah, Wanda and Sam all tensed up at the sound of the girl's voice.

Sarah moved closer to her best friend, before she was stopped. "No, wait. How do we know it's really you? It doesn't seem like it's you." Steve noticed, seeing how Alessia had a look on her face that he could only recognize as mischief.

The girl chuckled, and Natasha instinctively moved away from her bedside. "Damn it, Captain America. You foiled my master plan. Oh well." She said slyly, before maneuvering her hand out from the cuff, and shooting a vine.

Everyone in the room was utterly shocked. "Tony, you said these would contain her!" Natasha shouted.

Tony frantically muttered things while looking for needles full of numbing serum.

Once he found it, he tossed one to the Captain, who caught it easily. "What do I do with this?" He asked, confused.

"Stick it in her wrist! Back up, everybody, now!" Tony shouted, sticking his needle in Alessia's other wrist.

Once Alessia was numbed, and her cuffs were locked in again, the questioning began.

Natasha spoke first. "Who are you? Because you're not my sister." She said, eyeing the girl carefully.

Alessia just chuckled. "Let's say I'm a message, from a very powerful being." She said, gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

Steve looked alarmed. "What being?" He asked, wanting answers.

Alessia smirked and stayed silent.

The Falcon grew very agitated with the unanswered questions, so he cut to the chase. "Alright, kid, cut the crap. Spill your secrets, we don't have all day." He said.

The young girl smiled, making uneasiness grow within the Avengers. "What are you doing in Alessia's body?" Sarah asked, mainly to the being inside her best friend's head.

The girl, although strapped in and numbed, seemed to find pleasure in upsetting the people in the room. "I come with a message. The Universe will require correction." She said mysteriously.

The group of six eyed each other carefully, before back at the girl. Before more questions could be asked, the messenger's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her body started seizing.

"Unstrap her and help her! Now!" Natasha commanded, rushing to her sister's bedside. No matter what she did, Alessia would always be a sister to Natasha.

Sam stopped her. "What if she's pretending?" He asked desperately, wanting to believe that Alessia was truly in danger.

Wanda took over. "She's not. I looked in her head and saw Alessia. She's terrified, and she's hurt." She explained.