Valkyrie and Caveira: Hold It, Pt. 2 (Female Reader)(Lemon)

You see Meghan climb down the ladder on the bunk bed; your eyes dart to her ass poking out of her shorts. "You don't mind, Tainá?" you whisper to her.

"It'll be a lot of fun."

"I don't doubt that."

Meghan approaches you, pushing you against the wall while keeping her hands on your hips. She runs the back of her hand on your cheek while admiring your features.

She looks over to Tainá, grabbing her by her collar and pulling her in for a kiss. Meghan took her free hand down to your crotch, rubbing you through your shorts.

"F-Fuck..." you whimper, enjoying the sight of Tainá making out with Meghan while your pussy was being played with. Meghan pulls away from Tainá's mouth, eyeing your lips down this time.

"Open your mouth." she said. You follow what she says, opening your mouth for her. She brings you a little closer to her and she spits in your mouth. You never thought that you would actually like that.

You suddenly feel Meghan's lips crash onto yours and you melt into the kiss, meeting her tongue with yours. Tainá moves behind Meghan, slipping Meghan's shorts and panties down to the floor.

"Looks like someone can't wait to get a taste." Meghan said as she looked over her shoulder. Tainá just smiled before she gave Meghan's pussy a long and wet lick, making Meghan moan softly into your mouth as she felt Tainá's tongue on her.

You take your free hand to the back of Meghan's neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss. The way her spitted tasted mixed along with Tainá's felt like a tonic from heaven.

Tainá's tongue slid slowly up and down Meghan's slit, tasting her sweet juices. Meghan just moaned softly while making out with you with the kisses intensifying. Meghan's sticks her tongue out and you promptly suck on it.

Tainá moves her fingers to Meghan's pussy, teasing her entrance. "Just fucking finger me already..." Meghan said while looking back at Tainá. "Someone isn't patient." Tainá said before sticking two fingers inside Meghan's wet cunt.

You see Meghan's face turn senseless, her eyes crossed looking upwards while she bit her bottom lip softly. Meghan's hand slips into your panties, rubbing your clit slowly. You look into Meghan's eyes as she did so, seeing that ravenous look on her face just turned you on so much.

"Stick your fingers in me... Please..." you begged. You feel Meghan's middle finger tease your hole before you feel it slide inside you, making you moan softly as you feel it enter you. She starts pumping her finger up and down slowly, making you rut your hips as she pleasures your pussy. Your juices coat her finger perfectly, dripping out your cunt and running down your thigh.

"Feels so good..." you say as you look down at your crotch, loving the feeling of being fingered by Meghan. "You're so fucking sexy like this..." Meghan said, looking into your eyes while she smirked at you. Tainá's tongue did wonders to Meghan's pussy, and she relished the taste of Meghan's juices.

"Y-You're gonna make me cum... Fuck..." Meghan said as she looked back at Tainá. "Cum on my fucking mouth." Tainá said as she kept her pace with her fingers smooth while her tongue lapped around on Meghan's cunt. Meghan crashed her lips against yours, but she spent a lot of the time moaning into your mouth as she got closer and closer to her end.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck..." Meghan muttered as she felt like she was gonna explode. Tainá didn't let up, wanting to taste Meghan's cum. "Fuck!" Meghan yelled; her knees buckled as she was cumming and her finger curled up inside you, hitting your g-spot perfectly.

Tainá's tongue was covered in Meghan's cum, but she didn't swallow it because she wanted you to taste it as well. Tainá gets back on her feet, ushering Meghan to move to the side slightly without stopping whatever she was doing to you. Tainá pulled onto her lips, sticking her tongue into your mouth. You meet her tongue with yours and taste her cum-laced tongue, enjoying both the spit and Meghan's nectar covering it.

"Tastes so good..." you say as Tainá pulls away, looking back at Meghan.

"You know, Y/N's a good little whore. She loves being used for pleasure like the dumb slut she is."

"Oh really?" Meghan said as she eyes you up and down. Tainá has that look on her face she always has when she plans on using her strap-on on you; Meghan had that ravenous look on her face once more. They look at each other, nodding before looking back at you.

"Well, let's give her a ride she'll never forget."