Mira x Ash: Got a Moment? (Pt. 1)

"Ay, idiota..."

Elena put her tools down and spoke with annoyance in her voice.

"Move, you're in my light!" she said as she turned towards the obstruction.

It was Eliza.

"Eliza! Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude."

"Hey, my fault. I just wanted to ask if you had a moment? I need to speak with you alone."

Mira raised an eyebrow, wondering what Eliza wanted to talk about with her. Secret gadget project? Possible defect in an operators special apparatus? Or maybe...

"So, you got a moment?"

Mira snapped out of her zone before replying. "Oh- yeah, of course."

"Cool. Let's talk somewhere private."

Mira put her glasses down on her work station and followed close behind Eliza. Her eyes would dart down to Eliza's hind, but she would immediately glance away.

Eliza led Elena into her room, closing the door behind them. "So, what did you want to talk about?" Elena said as she sat down on Eliza's couch.

"Well..."

Eliza sat down opposite of Elena on the chair next to the dining table.

"I wanted to talk about us."

Elena nodded and her eyes widened.

"Okay, so umm, what about us?"

"You think we can take it up a notch?" Eliza said, getting up from the chair and walking towards Elena.

"Take it up a notch how?" Elena said, trying to act oblivious. She already had a faint idea of where things were going.

"Like this." Eliza said as she straddled Elena, getting on top of her. She put her hands on Elena's shoulders and smirked mischievously at her.

"I like where this is going." Elena said as she looked into Eliza's eyes, matching her energy by grinning back at her.

"You do?" Eliza said before leaning closer to Elena's ear.

"Then you're gonna like what's next..."

Eliza slowly undid her shirt, teasingly stripping in front of Elena. Elena's eyes went to Eliza's chest, eyeing her tits.

Eliza threw her shirt to the side, leaving her in her sports bra.

"Like what you see?"

"Si, absolutamente."

Elena pulled Eliza in and ardently kissed her lips. Eliza blindly went to work on Elena's belt, trying to get it off as she felt Elena's tongue graze her bottom lip.

She parts her lips just enough for Elena's tongue to slide in, tasting her spit for the first time.

"Have you been waiting for this, Elena?" Eliza said in between kisses.

"Si, mi amor." Elena quipped before latching her mouth onto Eliza's neck. Eliza let out a soft moan as she curled her back, looking down at Elena ravaging her neck. Elena kissed and bit all around Eliza's neck, leaving love bites and marks all over.

"A little lower..." Eliza managed to choke out. Elena did as Eliza said, going a little lower and sucking on the skin over Eliza's collarbone. Another love bite added, amongst the plethora of others on Eliza's neck.

"Estoy caliente."

"Well, let's get to it then. Shall we?"