Ela: Easy Now (Male Reader)

"You have five seconds."

"No... no! Please..."

"Five."

"Don't fucking touch him!"

"Four."

"I'll fucking kill you!"

"Three."

"God damn it, Y/N wake up!"

"Two."

"No, no, no, no..."

"One."

"Wait!"

The White Mask cocks the gun and aims.

"Too late, cupcake."

BANG.

Ela screams in her sleep; back against a wall, bandages all over her. She lets out a scream of agony, the nightmare was too much for her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she cried softly. You jump up from your seat as you hear Ela's scream and cries, running over to her writhing around from the nightmare.

"No! Fuck, no!" you heard her scream as you saw the tears on her face run down. You get on your knees and tap her shoulders rapidly, trying to wake her up from her nightmare.

"Ela! Ela, wake up! Ela!" you shouted, trying to wake Ela up. Ela's eyes open, her face was gushing red and she was sweating a lot. Her warm breath grazes you as she breathes heavily, panting; trying to catch her breath. "Y/N! Oh Y/N... Y/N..." Ela said faintly before burying her head in your chest. You wrap your arms around her, hugging her tightly as she sobbed into your chest.

"Y/N... you... you were..." she couldn't finish her sentence before she started crying once more. You caressed her head and ran your hand through her hair trying to calm Ela down. "It's alright, Ela. I'm right here." you said as you kissed the top of her head.

Ela pulled away and looked you right in the eyes. You saw her broken expression, she was hurt unlike anything you've seen before. 

"Easy, easy..." you said, cupping both her cheeks with the palms of your hands, wiping the tears away from her face. You lean in closer, still trying your best to calm her down. You caressed her cheek softly with your thumb as your eyes darted down to her lips before back up to her eyes.

Ela pulls you by the back of your neck, bridging the gap between your lips for a while. You close your eyes while you kiss and you could tell she was calming down. 

You pulled away from the kiss, caressing Ela's cheek once more.

"Don't leave me, don't leave me, don't leave me, don't leave me, please don't leave me... please, please, please..." she whimpered right as she wrapped her arms around you. She closed her eyes as she buried her head in your shoulder as she hugged you tight.

"I won't, Ela. I never will."