Thorn x Ash: That Thing You Do, Pt. 1

"Wanna hangout in my room? I think we've earned a break."

"Yeah. I'll see you in 5."

Brianna went to her dorm, changing into more casual clothes before going to Eliza's.

She knocks on the door, waiting for a response. It's been a while since there was any downtime for them; a break was definitely not a long shot for the two.

Eliza opens the door, wearing her signature hat and her fatigues. "Brie! Come on in, I've got some Netflix on." Eliza said, stepping aside for Brianna to enter. "Cool, what're we watching?"

"Lucifer, if you wanna watch that, that is."

"Are you kidding me? It's my favorite show!"

Brianna settles down on the couch as Eliza sits beside her. The show goes on as silence settles in the room.

Brianna doesn't notice it, but she starts biting her bottom lip from time to time. Eliza couldn't help but stare, it's something she'd been wanting to see, and now it's there.

There was some tension between the two of them. Brianna would sneak glances at Eliza's body; her thighs; her chest; her face.

It was only a matter of time till someone broke, and so began the waiting game.

A few minutes pass and no one makes a move. Eliza can't hold it in anymore, so she decides to make a subtle move.

"Why do you do that?"

"Do what?" Brianna asked.

"That thing, with your lip."

There was silence between the two. Brianna watched as Eliza's eyes dropped to her lips. Eliza pulled her over to her, over her lap.

"I asked you a question, didn't I?" Eliza said, running her index finger on Brianna's jawline.

Brianna started scrambling for an answer.

"I- because-"

Brianna let's out a sigh, "Screw it."

She lunges at Eliza, crashing her lips down on hers. She feels Eliza kiss back immediately as she cups her cheek with her right hand. Eliza's hand roamed Brianna's body; going from her face down to her chest.

Eliza started feeling Brianna's tits through her shirt, making Brianna let out a gasp. "What, didn't expect this to happen, princess?" Eliza said smugly as she bit her lip. Brianna just grinned back at her as she went back to her lips. Her left hand took Eliza's hat off as it was getting in the way.

Eliza snuck her free hand into Brianna's shirt, moving to the back and unbuckling her bra with one hand. As their tongues met and swayed in a dance, Eliza snagged Brie's bra out through the hole of her shirt, ridding her of one barrier.

"I'm so... wet for you already..." Brie said as she started to grind her crotch on Eliza's leg.

"Relax, baby girl. We've got plenty of time."

Edit: Got this story idea from another guy, credits to him/her for this