Kali x Ash: Bruised (Pt. 4)

"But before that, I wanna have a little bit of fun with you, Liz."

"Guessing that's my nickname now?" Eliza said, smirking a bit as Kali went down to Eliza's chest, caressing her tits through the fabric of her shirt. "You'll have a few in bed as well."

"Like what?"

"Captain. Now take off your shirt before I rip it off you."

Eliza sat up, taking her shirt off. Kali did the same, and now she was eating Eliza up with her eyes. Eye-fucking her, basically. Her sports bra looked perfect on her, but Kali just imagined what it would be like with them off.

"Damn, those are some wide-eyes, baby." Eliza said before taking her sports bra off.

 Kali latched her mouth onto Eliza's nipple, causing Eliza to bite her lip; stifling a moan. All the licking, sucking, biting, and nibbling did little to satiate Eliza, because all it did was make her want so much more.

As Kali worshipped Eliza's tits, Eliza went to work on Kali's bra. She undid it with one hand, letting Kali's tits finally breathe. Kali went back to Eliza's lips, giving her a long, wet kiss. "You have no idea how many times I've dreamt about this; wanting it to happen to me." Eliza said while she held Kali close. 

"I may or may not have passed by your room hearing you moan my name."

"Wait, what?"

"Don't worry, princess. I didn't tell anyone; I just went back to my room and did the same thing."

"Dirty little rascal, aren't you?" Eliza said, tugging on Kali's hair slightly; hoping to rile her up.

"I'm not the only one, Captain." Kali whispered as she gave Eliza a quick peck on the cheek before sliding a hand into Eliza's pants. She gasps as she feels Kali's hand get ever closer to her nether regions, making her get just way more wet for her.

"You're dripping already, Captain." Kali said as she rubbed circles through Eliza's panties. "Can't help it when someone this hot is eye-fucking me and touching me." Eliza said, smirking before feeling Kali's hand slip inside her panties, causing her to take a quick breath. 

"Let's see how good your self-control is, Eliza." Kali quipped as she started teasing Eliza's folds. Eliza started rutting her hips, squirming as Kali teased her to the ends of the earth.

"You can't moan; you can't make a noise; not until I tell you to. Got it?" Kali whispered into Eliza's ear, nipping at her ear lobe softly.

"W-What? How do you expect me to-"

"I'm not expecting you to follow; I'm demanding you. Or else... I might have to stop." Kali said as she slowly took her hands away from Eliza's cunt.

"No! Don't, please. I'll follow." Eliza whimpered, looking straight into Kali's ravenous eyes. 

"Good girl." Kali whispered right before going back to Eliza's pussy, rubbing her wet folds. The frustration only built up and got harder to release for Eliza; she couldn't moan; couldn't let it out. 

"God, I need you to fuck me, Kali." Eliza said, begging Kali while putting on her bedroom eyes.

"You can moan now." Kali said right before sliding two fingers into Eliza. A gasp escapes her mouth as she feels Kali's digits slide inside her pussy. "Oh my- fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Doesn't it feel so good, Eliza? Being fingerfucked, being used like a slut?" Kali said, smirking as she fucked Eliza with her fingers.

Eliza just nodded, enjoying herself too much. "I asked you a question, didn't I?" Kali said as she slid a third finger inside. "Y-Yes! I-I love it Kali..." she whimpered as she barely had any breath.

Eliza's breaths got heavier; she rutted her hips as Kali fucked her and she couldn't contain her moans. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum." Eliza said right before feeling Kali's lips on hers. As Kali fingerfucked Eliza's cunt, Eliza went to work on Kali's mouth, exploring it with her tongue and licking the spit; swallowing it. 

"Your spit tastes so good." Eliza said as she and Kali went at each others mouths. 

Eliza couldn't hold herself anymore, feeling her end come ever closer. 

"I'm gonna cum... I'm gonna fucking cum... Fuck!" she yelped, her walls tightening on Kali's fingers. 

"Look at me, baby. Fucking look at me." Kali said, keeping her pace. Eliza looked into Kali's eyes, sensing an animalistic lust behind them.

"You're mine. Only mine." Kali whispered.

"Yes, baby. Only yours..." Eliza said.

Right before she knew it, Eliza came. Her juices stained Kali's fingers; painting them like a fresh coat of paint on a wall. Her breathing calmed down and a smile crept up her face. 

Kali took her fingers and licked them before sliding them into Eliza's mouth. "That's right, taste your own cum. Taste so good, don't you?" Kali said sinisterly as Eliza licked every drop; every ounce off of her fingers. 

"Fuck, that was fun. This isn't the end of it, is it?" Eliza said, letting out a slight chuckle.

"We're not done yet, Captain."