Finka: Scar Pt. 1 (Female Reader)

Sunday Morning. You were at the table of your room, having a cup of coffee.

It was five in the morning; no sunlight, no noise, just pure silence and darkness.

"You're up early."

You turned to the bunk bed, looking at Lera rubbing her eyes.

"And you're up late." you said in return. Lera chuckles as she stands up and stretches. "C'mon, Y/N. It's a Sunday morning. You can sleep in for a bit." she said as she walked over to the seat next to you.

"Got any plans today?" Lera asked you as she sat down.

"I don't. I think I'm just gonna stay on base, go on the firing range or something. You?"

"Same here. I need a break from all this really." Lera said as she put her elbows on top of the table.

Silence ensues as you stare out the window. Some lights were on; soldiers at their posts.

"Y/N, we need to talk."

You turn to Lera, she was looking away from you, as if trying to avoid making eye contact with you.

"Umm, alright. What is it?" you asked, taking another sip of coffee. "I umm, I've been thinking about doing something and, fuck it- do you wanna, uhh, go out to dinner with me?" Lera said, finally making eye contact with you.

You just sat there in silence, putting your cup back on the table. Eyes widened, mouth slightly open.

You saw Lera's face turn red, she was obviously nervous and flustered. "Fuck, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..." Lera stood up, heading for the door. You got up, grabbing Lera by the hand and holding her.

Lera turned her head, a look of confusion on her face. Her eyes drop down to your hand before meeting your eyes.

"Lera, relax..." you said softly as you held her hand softly. Lera takes her free hand off the door knob, fully turning around now, facing you.

"I'd love to go out to dinner with you." you said softly. You saw Lera's face light up with excitement, a smile formed on her face and she let out a sigh of relief.

"R-Really? Wow... I umm... I don't know what to say." she said. You smile at her, holding her hand softly.

You could sense the tension in the air. Her eyes were wandering from your eyes to your lips; yours were doing the same.

You didn't say anything, you just went for it. You put your right hand on her hip and your left on her cheek. Your lips were awfully close and you could feel her soft skin.

"I've been waiting for you to make a move, you know? All that subtle flirting you were doing..." you said, caressing her cheek softly.

"We're getting awfully physical real quick, don't you think?" Lera said. You withdrew your hands, thinking that she wasn't comfortable with it.

"I'm- I'm sorry, I thought-"

Lera laughs a little bit as you act all flustered and embarrassed. "I'm messing with you. I like it." she said.

You let out a breath, relieved that you didn't mess up. "You're really cute when you're embarrassed." Lera said, walking towards you. You just smiled and looked down at the floor.

Lera brought your face up by the chin, caressing it lightly. "Please just kiss me." you whimpered.

Lera softly put her lips on yours, the tension being relieved as you two finally kiss. You brought your right hand to her hip, squeezing it lightly as the two of you kissed.

Your left hand wandered from her neck to the back of her head. Her hand went from your face to your hips which she pulled into herself, bringing you closer.

You could feel her hands wander down lower, moving to your backside.

"Is, is it fine if I-"

"Yes. Go for it."

She started caressing your ass, softly squeezing them as her tongue licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You open your mouth, meeting her tongue with yours.

You tasted her spit for the first time, and it tasted good. You felt her tongue explore your mouth as your own danced around it.

Lera goes to your neck, kissing it softly. Soft moans spill from your mouth as she attacked your neck. You pulled on her hair when she sucked on your weak spot. "Found it." she said smugly as she went on.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good..."

Lera brought her head back up, looking you in the eyes.

"You're a great kisser." you said as you put a finger on Lera's lips. "And you are too..." she said in return.

"You know, we have a lot of time." you said, snaking your hand into Lera's tank top. Lera's hand goes into your pants, under your panties, touching your bare ass.

"What are you suggesting?" she said, squeezing your ass once more.

"You know what I want, Lera."