Mira: Mechanix (Lemon) (Female Reader)

You were in the workshop, working on repairing an MRAP. You were basically Rainbows field engineer. Second to you was Elena, Mira. "Hey, could you hand me the wrench?" you said from underneath the vehicle. "Got it." Elena said. She gave you the wrench and you went back to working on the MRAP's underside. "Thanks, Elena." you said. "No problem." she replied.

Elena had a crush on you, a really big crush. As you were working on the MRAP, she was basically there staring at you. Day dreaming, fantasizing and what not. You were an impressive specimen, no doubt. Elena's mind wandered, picturing you with her. She always imagined what your body looked like. Six pack, probably? Not too jacked. Your muscles were toned, much like Valkyries. Elena loved looking at you, she loved it whenever she laid her eyes on you and she was sent into a trance. You were such a nice person, she wanted more of you.

Much... much more.

You slid out from underneath the MRAP, being greeted by a smile from Elena. You smiled back, her cheeks flush with red as you got up. You noticed some dirt on your forearm, probably some grease or something. "Hey, Elena. Is there a clean towel there?" you asked. "Y-Yeah, here you go." she said, handing you the towel. "Thanks, Elena." you said with a smile on your face. She blushed even more, making you let out a slight laugh. You wiped the dirt from your forearm. Elena looked at you with a sense of desire, want, lust. You turned back to her and she was basically stargazing, looking at you. You liked Elena, maybe this was your chance.

"Is there something on me?" you said jokingly. Elena stuttered and struggled to speak. "N-No! I was just uhhh, I was day dreaming, heh." she said in a nervous and awkward tone. You smirked and put the towel down.

"You know..."

You had your toolbox in hand still, and you walked towards Elena slowly. "You look like you want something from me, Elena." you said slowly as you put the toolbox down on the table adjacent to the two of you. Elena was flustered, obviously as you walked over suggestively. You leaned in closer, your lips bare inches away. "You know, we're alone. If you want something, just ask nicely. Or, are you too shy to ask?" you cooed as you ran your hand up her thigh. Elena bit her lips and stared into your eyes. She didn't respond, but you knew what she wanted. You decided to play with her for a bit. You pulled away and turned around looking over your shoulder. "I guess, it'll have to be next time then." you said before walking away slowly. Before you knew it, Elena turned you around and pushed you up against the MRAP, crashing her soft lips against yours. You closed your eyes and melted into the kiss, pulling her closer by wrapping your arms around her back and pulling her in. Your tongues met and rubbed against each other, swirling around. Your spit mixed and you tasted her spit, so delicious. You bit her lips in between kisses and grinned as she moaned. She pulled away and lifted your chin up a bit with her hand before she latched her mouth onto your tender neck. She sucked, licked, and bit your neck, moans spilling out of your mouth as she did so. She left love bites all over your neck, she was marking you as hers. You dug your nails into her back, moaning and rutting your hips as she attacked your neck. She found your super tender spot, just above your collar bone as all you had on was a tank-top. Your moans of pleasure crescendoed as she sucked and bit your soft spot. You manage to regain some sort of control of yourself and you flipped her around, now she was pinned against the MRAP. "So, Elena. What is it that you want?" you whispered into her ear before nibbling on her earlobe. She moaned out and rutted her hips before she responded. "I want you to, to fuck me Y/N..." she said softly. "Oh, is that right?" you whispered. She nodded and bit her lips. You slowly slipped your hand into her pants, running over her wet panties. "Shit, you're so wet for me already." you said. "Only for you..." she whispered back. You ran your hand dangerously close over her clit, which made her rut her hips as she grabbed your wrist. "Please fuck me!" she said as you stared into her eyes. "Patience, love." you said. You ran your middle finger over her wet folds, teasing her and playing with her. Elena was so horny for you. You suddenly thrusted your finger into her entrance, making her moan and curse as you fucked her pussy. "Fuck, that feels so fucking good Y/N..." she whimpered and squirmed under your grip. You added another digit and sped your pace up, your fingers being coated in her pussy juices. Her juices dripped out her pussy and ran down her thigh as you fucked her relentlessly. "You like that, Elena? Doesn't it feel so good being touched like this?" you said as you fucked her. "Y-Yes Y/N! It feels so fucking good! Ahhhh mierda!" she belted out as her walls tightened around your fingers. "Yeah that's right, Elena. Take me like a fucking whore..." you said. The dirty talk did nothing to help Elena but to get turned on even more. "Y/N, I'm gonna fucking cum!" she said as she dug her nails into your back. "Don't you dare, you're going to fucking beg me to let you cum. Let me hear your slutty fucking voice beg me..." you said as you looked her in the eye. "Please please please, let me cum Y/N. I want to cum all over your fucking fingers while they f-f-fuck me! I've been wanting you for so long! Fuck! Please let me cum!" she screamed. You grinned in response. "Cum for me, you dirty slut." you whispered into her ear. "Ffffuucckk!" she screamed as she reached her climax. Her juices were all over the place, coating your fingers in her own cream. You brought your fingers out and stuck them into Elena's mouth. "Yeah, suck on my fucking fingers. Taste your own cum..." you said as she sucked on your fingers. You brought your fingers out her mouth and licked them, tasting her cum and spit. "Tastes so fucking good." you said as you licked and sucked your fingers.

"S-So..." Elena said as she caught her breath.

"Can I take you out on a date?"

"I'd love to."