Ela: Tease (Lemon) (Male Reader) (Pt. 1)

Ela pushes you into her room, locking the door behind her. You push her against the door, locking your lips down onto hers. Your hand clutches onto her ass, squeezing it while the two of you made out.

You feel Ela's hand go to the back of your neck, grabbing your hair and pulling you in deeper into the kiss. "I love it when you... bite my lip..." Ela whispered in between your kisses. You just grinned at what she said, planting kisses along her jawline as you moved down to her neck. 

You feel her arm wrap around your back and her crotch move towards yours, trying to grind on you. Ela tries her best to stifle her soft moans; you wouldn't want to get caught getting it on at eleven in the evening.

You kiss and bite at her neck, knowing that its one of her weaknesses. You took extra pleasure in sucking and nipping at this one spot, giving her a hickey at said spot. "You're mine... All mine..." you said quietly. "Y-Yes Y/N, all yours... Fucking take me..." Ela said, getting a little more feisty with every second that passes.

You turn Ela around, having her ass stick out at you as she faced the door, waiting for you to do whatever you had in your mind. Her signature dark green leggings accentuated her curves; your hand instinctively went to her ass, teasingly traveling down to her pussy. You rub her crotch through her leggings, her knees tremble as you do so. "Such a needy girl..." you whispered into her ear as you teased her to her end. 

"God, I need you to fuck me right now." she said. "I wanna have a little bit more fun before I give you that." you said right before pulling her leggings down together with her panties with speed. An audible gasp exits her mouth as she gets lain out bare, at your mercy. Her panties were stained with her juices; her pussy was dripping at this point. 

"So wet for me... I wonder how you taste." you said as you take a knee, lining your mouth up with her pussy. You teasingly rub your fingers between her folds, staining your fingers with her wetness. Ela bites her lip as you do so, still trying not to wake up Eliza who's just next door.

You take your tongue and give her cunt a long, wet lick. You hear her moan softly as your tongue flicks off. "Damn, you really want me, hmm?" you said smugly. 

"Please..."

"Well since you asked so nicely."

You take your tongue and lick her pussy continuously, her juices coating your tongue with every lick.

"Oh fuck... Fuck that's it... Just keep doing that... Fuck!"

Ela realizes how loud she said that, covering her mouth with one hand as she stops talking; but you didn't stop. Ela felt the frustration rise up in her, not being able to make a sound as you ate her out and made her knees weak.

"Fuck... Keep going Y/N..." she said softly as you continued to ravage her pussy. She played with her tits through her windbreaker, caressing and squeezing them through the fabric. 

"I wanna suck your cock... Please let me suck your cock... I want you to use my mouth like a toy... I need you to fuck my face... I need you to use me... Make me your whore; your personal slut..."

You smiled at what she said. You stood up and gave her a long kiss right before making her kneel down.