Twitch: Shock (Male Reader)

You hear a knock on your door. You walk to the door, grabbing the handle and opening it.

It's Emma. Her hair was down on her shoulders. She was wearing a black jacket over her shirt and she had her uniform pants on.

"Oh hey, Emma. What brings you here?" you asked as you leaned against the doorframe.

"Can we talk?"

You felt your heart drop as she spoke. Did you fuck something up? Did she notice you staring at her in the cafeteria? Did she find out about your crush on her?

"Umm, y-yeah. Of course we can, come on in." you said, opening the door further and standing aside to let her in.

"Can I?" she quipped as she pointed at an empty chair opposite your bed. "Yeah no problem, take a seat."

You sat down on your bed, hands together with anxiety creeping up on you. Your heart was racing, you couldn't think at all.

"Fuck, how do I say this... Y/N... Do you have feelings for me?" she said, looking straight at you.

"Me? I- uhhh, wow umm, that's really- that's- umm, fuck..." you said softly as you turned to the side. You blushed from embarrassment, looking away from Emma as you tried to form a sentence.

"I umm- fuck it, yes. Yes, I have feelings for you." you said as you faced her. You saw her eyes light up, but her face didn't move. You thought to yourself that she's trying to hide something.

"Why?"

She asked in this soft and sincere tone, you couldn't help but feel your heart just melt from the sound of her voice.

"Because... Because of everything about you." you said.

"You're beautiful. Your personality; your voice; your heart; the way you think and act; everything's just, perfect. Everytime I hear your voice, my heart just melts." you said.

A rather awkward silence ensues as Emma processes what you just said. Emma stands up and walks to your bed. She sits right next to you.

"You... You mean that, Y/N?" she asked, looking at you as she fiddled around with her thumbs.

"Yeah, I mean it." you said softly, your eyes meeting. You watched closely, looking at her eyes. They would jump down to your lips, and then back to your eyes.

"I like you too, Y/N." she said softly, slowly holding your hand. This caught you off-guard, you didn't know what to do.

"You're so tense, relax!" Emma said as she chuckled a bit as she looked at your red face.

You looked back at Emma; eyes lit up, smile on her face, rose red cheeks.

"Fuck, you're beautiful." you said.

Without warning, you felt her lips slowly press on yours.

You closed your eyes, enjoying the moment.